Pause

"ughhhh!" I screamed as I laid in my bed. I haven't talk to august since I that day I kicked him out my hospital room . I told him he can come over since I'm now back at home. So heard the door shut. August already had my spear key. He walked in my bedroom with food in his hands. "I brought you some lunch." he said putting the milk shakes on the night stand. "thank you." I said a little above a whisper. august gave me my burger and fries. after we was done eating august looked at me. "Kendra do you really think I had them to do that to you?" he asked with a concern look. I sighed. "no august.. I was just hurt and in a lot of pain." I said. he nodded and start rubbing my thigh. I jumped cause my bruise was right there. "Kendra they going get theirs best believe that!" he said eating his fries and looking at tv. I Kept quiet. "so what all they do at the hospital?" he asked. "just checked me down there, collected some sperm and gave me pain killers." I said not wanting to talk about it. "why collect the sperm ?" he asked. "so they can know who did it...evidence." I said she he nodded. it was a long silent pause. "august what if u got pregnant by lerk or Ryan?" I bust out the question. he kept silent. "either get rid of it or I'll take care of it like my own." he said I nodded and slurp some more of my milk shake. "Kenny got a hit out on them so it's going be ok." august said. I nodded.

August had to work for his "boss" tonight had I had work. I know he don't want me there but I need my money that I can say yo I worked for that! I got up
And through on sweats. My body was still sore but I can make it through. I drove to the club. I went to
The dressing room and I seen milia and chyna. "oh my god boo your ok !!! I heard what happen!" chyna said hugging me. "Yes I wanted to fuck them niggas up.... you know I got the choppa in the car!" Milia said getting ghetto. I laughed a little. "I'm fine yal... let's just make this money!" I said walking to my space. I looked at the picture of me, Kenny, kiyla and my mom. kiyla is my other sister. we don't mention her much cause she ran away when she was 17 haven't seen her since. I kissed her face in picture. "I miss you girl.. I hope u ok!" I said. I got dress. some girls was starring hard but I don't give no fucks.

After working I stop by kirk house cause he wanted to chill. we watched think like a man. "that was a good movie!" I said still tripping off kevin hart. Kirk smiled. "tootsie glad to see you getting better." he said. I smiled and surprise cause usually ace calls me that. ! "Yea I'm getting there." I smiled. he smiled back. "your so beautiful!" he said. I blushed. he leaned in and we slowly start kissing. it deepen as we added our tongue. he climb on top taking off my shirt and clothes.

Chorus } hoe- jhene aiko

I hope she don't think that I think that she's some kind of hoe
Cause I don't care that just let me know that she knows what she wants yeah
Baby I won't judge, now I'm sure that she knows she wants yeah

Had me at hello my name is
Choose him before he could say it
I can't help feeling like he need it, you know I'm usually shy
I be lying, I'm just trying not to come too strong but I am
I can't front I see potential and if he say so, I won't say no.