Five

We got in the Tardis and I ripped the dress off. "That thing is itchy and I hate dresses! Please remember that!" I called to The Doctor as I walked down the hallway to my room.

I pulled out jeans and a T shirt and started to get dressed, but it was hard while you're on a moving Tardis.

"But you have to get used to it-!" He said as he entered my room. I had jeans and no T shirt on. "Sorry!" He said and backed out. "Chill out, it's fine. Not like you haven't seen a woman before." I said, pulling the T shirt over my head.

"True, but that's your room. That's your privacy area and I intruded. Sorry." He said while blushing. "Dude, it's fine." I said and patted his arm and walked out to the main control room where my boots were.

I put them on and went to the controls. "Okay. So the clones are made of clay. Sorry I didn't mention that before." He said and the Tardis made a sharp turn. I slammed into a wall and the breath was knocked from my lungs.

"Okay. So what's your plan?" I asked, sitting on the ground and trying to regain my breath. "Melt them, I guess. Clay melts easily. Doesn't it?" He said. "I think." I said, a plan forming into my head.

"Okay, now we need to find a way to melt this...clay formation..." He said and I just sat up and smirked at him. I watched him with a permanent smirk on my face as he paced and thought out loud.

"But then... No, that wouldn't work... And then - oh! Wait, no never mind. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" He yelled at me and I jumped. "Just waiting to see how long it would take you. You didn't have to yell..." I said, turning away from him.

I felt a tear drip down and I moved my hand to brush it away, but he caught my hand and brushed it away for me. He rubbed soothing circles into my palm until I was okay.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." The Doctor whispered softly and I forced a smile onto my face. "I forgive you." I sighed and he pushed my hair back.

"Okay, I take it you had a solution? Mind sharing?" He asked when I nodded. "Clay melts. Everyone who has ever sculpted something with clay knows this. What melts clay easily?" I said and he held my arms and pressed his forehead to mine.

"It just so happens I have never sculpted anything in my life." He said and I laughed. "Water. Water melts clay." I said and his jaw dropped. "Are you serious? Something that simple?" He said and I smiled.

"It's not that simple. You need water, and heat. But not too much heat or it'll stiffen and bake to be perfectly solid. That would be bad cos then they'll be permanent, unless we could bake them to stiffen and crumble. But that might be a bit difficult to change a whole climate of a planet, so just drowning them would be easier." I said and he smiled at me.

"I love hearing you ramble." He said and kissed my forehead and raced off.

"Where are we going to get enough water to drown them?" He asked. "An ocean! I don't know!" I sighed. He turned to me with an excited look on his face. "An ocean. Of course." He said and smiled. "YOU are a GENIUS! I am SO GLAD I found you!" He yelled and ran around the Tardis, pressing random controls.

"Mind sharing?" I said, copying him. He looked at me and winked. "I can create a portal between an ocean and that one planet we're going to land on with the clay people." He said and I smiled at how normal he sounded.

"You can create portals?" I asked, leaning against and getting a grip once the Tardis was taking off. I swayed from side to side and the Doctor landed next to me.

"Of course I can. I'm the Doctor." He said, winking and smirking and I slapped his arm, which made me loose balance. I almost fell, but he caught me. "Don't be so full of yourself, Doc." I said as he pulled me upright.

"Since when am I 'Doc'?" He asked and I smirked. "Since you got cocky." I said and he just pushed me, causing me to fall. "Wow. Thanks Doc." I sighed and pulled myself up, but fell when the Tardis decided to park harshly.

"Seems the Tardis doesn't like you either." He smiled and I huffed and walked away. I went to my room and locked myself in.

"Where did you go?" "My room." "Why?" "You're so cocky, so you can do this by yourself. You obviously don't need me or want me, so I'm staying right here." I said stubbornly.

"I wasn't being-" "yes you were. Sorry Im human." I huffed. "Fine. Don't help me. And you are not just a human." He said. "Well I'm not important." I said. "900 through 2000 years of time and space and I have yet to meet someone who wasn't important." He said and it was silent after that.

I opened the door silently, but he wasn't there. I closed the room again and almost tripped over my suitcase. I glared at it as I lifted my head and saw a bag of white powder. I bit my lip and sat up, propping myself with my elbows.

I sat up and crossed my legs and took the bag. I really shouldn't be doing this, but now I was upset and desperate. I took a bit and a piece of paper and made a line found a snorting pipe.

I snorted the crack up and my nose burned so I fell back and let myself get used to the feeling. I felt my head spin and I smiled and laughed.

I fell on my bed and stared at the ceiling, watching imaginary colours swirl around...