Six

We landed and The Doctor pulled me out and we ran to the castle and he just barged in. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't stop.

He made it to the throne and King Williams was talking with two older women and an older man. I recognised them all.

"Anna? Kristoff? Elsa?" I said, my eyes tearing up. They all turned to me with shock written plainly on their faces. "But you're- you're a fairytale. A Disney movie. You can't be real!" I said, not believing my eyes.

"Ah! Sarah! Back so soon!" King Williams said happily. The Doctor marched up to him angrily.

"What did you do to her?" He demanded. "I see he isn't taking it well?" King Williams said to me over his shoulder. "Not really." I sighed.

"Will, what did you do this time?" Anna sighed. "I gave the girl powers like Elsa's." He shrugged. "And I want you to take them back." The Doctor growled. I opened my mouth to protest, but he threw me a glare that quieted me.

"Why? What's wrong with them?" He asked. "She's different! She blew off at River this morning when we went to visit Snow!" He yelled. "Doctor, I deserved that. Sarah, I'm sorry." She said. "I forgive you, River." I said and gave her a one-armed hug.

"She has ice powers! That's wonderful!" Elsa smiled. I smiled back at her and ran over. "I think they are too. He just doesn't like them very much cos I accidentally hurt your daughter, Snow. Sorry." I said and she nodded. "Knowing Snow, it was probably her fault." Elsa sighed.

"But I still don't get it. You all were a fairytale. Just a story that Disney made into a movie. How are you real?" I asked. "Every story comes from somewhere." Kristoff shrugged.

"You look better without a beard." I said. "Why does everyone say that?" He sighed. "Cos it's true." Me, Anna, and Elsa said all at once.

"Take them back!" "No!" Doctor and King William were fighting in a corner. "Doctor!" I yelled and he stopped and stared at me.

"These powers are changing you, Sarah. They need to go." He said, moving over to me and taking my face in his hands. I put my gloved hands over his and smiled. "But I like them." "You've changed." He sighed and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Doctor, I've never felt better in my entire life. I've been sad and depressed and empty for so long I've forgotten what happiness feels like. Well, now I know. I'm free now. I haven't broken down in days!" I said and he stared at me. "Really?" "Yeah."

"Are you sure? I mean, you could hurt someone..." "I won't hurt anyone." "You said that before you hurt Snow." "I said I didn't want to hurt anyone, not that I wouldn't." "So you could hurt someone." "I don't know. I hope not." "I still think it needs to be removed." "But I want it. It's my power." I said. Our voices were getting angrier and louder.

"Sarah, you're turning into an alien." "I already was...or at least a percentage!" "This isn't you!" "This is me!" We were screaming at each other.

"No it isn't! This isn't the Sarah I fell in love with!" He yelled and I shut my mouth and turned away from him. "I understand." I said and walked out, wandering into a field behind the castle.

It was entirely golden wheat and I sat down at a small clearing and cried. I took off the gloves and made a small snowman. "He doesn't love me at all, well not anymore. Hell, probably not ever." I sighed to the snowman, knowing he can't hear me.

I cried for what felt like hours, then sat in the grass just being by myself and silent.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and saw The Doctor. He sat next to me and remained quiet for a few minutes until I got the nerve to speak up.

"If you hate me, I understand. Just drop me back home..." I said, sniffing. "I'm sorry." He cut me off. "What?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I should've been more accepting and I think that the ice powers are beautiful, actually." He said and a ghost of a smile appeared on my face.

"Please forgive me." He said and I looked down at my lap and twiddled my thumbs. He put a hand over mine and leaned over and joined our mouths together. My eyes fluttered closed and I reached behind him to lock my fingers behind his neck. I hoped he couldn't hear me sigh.

"Fine. I forgive you." I said and felt him smile. "But-" I said and pushed him back a bit. "Did I hear you say you loved me back there?" I said and saw him blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said and moved in to kiss me again, but I backed up. "I'm pretty sure I did." I said with a small laugh. He groaned. "Are you going to make me suffer like this?" I laughed.

"Until it's confirmed." I said. "Fine. You heard me say I loved you back there." He said and I pecked his lips. "I love you too." I whispered and saw him smile as he kissed me full on again.

Eventful day.