Seven

It's been three days and I haven't told anyone or taken my gloves off. I've tried to tell the Doctor many times, but River keeps interrupting.

Just a few minutes I tried to talk to River, nicely, saying that I needed to tell the Doctor something inportant, but she ignored me. I don't know what I did to get her to hate me, but apparently it was bad.

I now had the Doctor in my room and was about to tell him. "You can tell me anything." He said softly. "I know, it's just- I'm not sure how you'll take this." I sighed.

He kissed me quickly and I opened my mouth, about to speak, but River walked in. "A message from King William, Doctor." She said and handed him a paper. I sighed and shut my mouth.

"Arendelle? Where's that?" He asked and she shrugged. I opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off again. "It sounds really fantastic. We have to go." She said and I opened my mouth again and The Doctor cut me off.

"Why would he send us there?" "I don't know." "Is it really important?" I finally spoke up. "It's really important." They looked at me.

"What do you know about Arendelle?" The Doctor asked. "First of all, it's a land, a kingdom in the 1800's. Europe. Disney made it. It's where that famous Disney movie, Frozen, is based off of." I said. "So you know quite a bit about this place?" He said and I nodded.

"Perfect! We also have a tour guide!" He said and I smiled. He walked out with River, and I reached out to stop him, but I couldn't. He popped his head back in and smiled. "You can tell me later." He said and I faked a smile at him.

He walked away and I slipped off my glove and held my hand up. It snowed right above and onto my hand, and I blew the pieces of snow up and around my room. I sighed and walked out while slipping my gloves on.

I got my balance on the railing, and The Doctor slid beside me. "Why do you always wear those gloves?" He asked. "That's what I was trying to tell you!" I groaned. "So why?" He asked. "We've landed." River said and we stepped outside.

I then noticed that we were not dressed for this era, and The Doctor caught on. He got us two dresses and we got changed. Mine was light blue, long sleeves that were see-through, slightly puffed out skirt, but not like Cinderella or something.

River was in a deep purple dress and looked much better than I did. It took me longer to get dressed, cos I like tighter clothes, so the corset was difficult.

"Okay, this says we have to talk to the Queen." The Doctor read. "I know where the castle is." I said and lead them through the streets to the gate. We held up our proof and they let us in.

"Who's there?" A voice said. "The Doctor, River Song, and Sarah Stewart. We were sent by King Williams to come talk to you." The Doctor called and a girl turned around.

She was pale, as pale as me, with white hair and wearing a similar blue dress. She looked better in it, anyway.

"Ah, yes. He told me about you three. Especially you." She said, smirking. "Who?" "Sarah." She said and I looked back at her.

"Me?" I asked, pointing to my chest. "Yes you." She smiled and beckoned me towards her. I stood in front of her and she smiled at me.

"Why?" She asked me. "Why what?" I asked. "Why did he give you the gift?" She said, her sweetness disappearing. "I don't know, exactly." I admitted.

"Well, I think the gift should be kept within the family." She said, turning her back to me. "The family?" "King Williams is my cousin." "Okay. Makes sense." I shrugged. "I just don't see the reason why he gave you that certain gift!" She said angrily.

"What gift are we talking about?" The Doctor asked and she turned with a look of surprise on her face. "You haven't told them." "I've been trying to, but we keep getting interrupted." I said, shooting a glare at River.

"I see. You don't want her to know, cos she'll use it against you or something." She said and I sighed. "Yes! Exactly! Someone gets it!" I said and put a gloves hand to my head and breathed out a laugh.

"What the hell are you talking about? I wouldn't use something against you, sweetie." River said, and I laughed. "Oh don't even try to deny it. Anything you find out about me you use against me. Depression, social anxiety, I went to jail once, I'm addicted to shit, you've used that against me. Don't even say you'll use something else." I said and she opened her mouth, but I held my hand up to silence her.

"No. Ever since the first day I met you, you've hated me and been nothing but mean and the rudest person I know. I've met a lot of pricks in my life, but you are a whole fucking cactus. So please tell me, what did I do to you that makes you hate me so much!" I said, getting closer to her with my voice raising.

"You got the Doctor to like you. That's what you did." She said. "What?" I gasped. "We're married in the future, sweetie. You can't just come in here and scoop him up like that." She said, batting her eyes at me.

"It's his choice. He can drop me at any time he wants, and he knows I'd be perfectly fine if he did, cos I know he has a reason, but he doesn't drop me at any time. I've stuck by him since day one, while you keep going back to wasting away in jail. Doesn't it get tiring escaping every few weeks? You'd stay if you actually cared that much about him." I said and saw him smile at me.

"And besides, I really didn't want to bring this up, but I've seen his dreams. He dreams that we'll be married and have kids, the whole lot." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back widely at me, then kissed my forehead.

River was quiet and just shut her mouth. "Now, what were you gonna tell me?" He said, taking my hands in his. "Later? I want only you to know." I said and he smirked.

"No. Now is good." The girl said behind me. I turned back to her with a smirk. "Too bad I'm not listening to you." I shrugged. "But I'm the Queen. You have no choice." She said and smirked back.

"You two, against the wall. I don't want you hurt." She said to Doctor and River. They did as she said and I stood bravely right there. "Gloves off." She said and I did as she wished. I tucked them in a pocket of my dress and squeezed my hands into fists.

"Please don't. I don't want to hurt or scare anyone." I said quietly, my eyes flitting from her to The Doctor. "No. You're just scared of what they'll think of you." She said and slipped off her own gloves. "Of course I am!" I said and she sent the first jet of ice to me, and I dodged it, not using my powers.

"Come on Sarah! I know you can do better!" She snarled and I kept dodging. "Why?" I called out, breathless.

She shot another and I raised my hand. The Doctor screamed out to me and I imagined an ice slab protecting me. It was silent and I opened my eyes and saw the ice slab with the pointed jet through it.

I breathed out and smiled. "Happy now?!" I called and she grinned. "Sure." "Say, what's your name?" I asked. "Snow." She answered and I laughed. "Yeah, I know right?" She laughed along.

She stopped abruptly and shot more jets at me. Tiny little icicles protruded from her palms and I kept protecting myself with my ice slabs. A shield. I quickly thought up a shield made of ice, and it formed in my hand.

I smirked and watched as the icicles bounced off the shield and back to Snow. I laughed again and started shooting jets from my hand. One cut through her sleeve and scratched her arm, leaving a bright pink mark.

She looked up and me and I froze. "I'm sorry-" I said before a full storm erupted from her. I ran over to the Doctor and River and got us out and back to the Tardis unharmed.

Once we were in, The Doctor went and put coordinates in and they stared at me as I sipped my gloves back on.

"Ice? He gave you the gift of ice?" River said and I shrugged and nodded. "That's actually- kinda cool." She said and I laughed at her pun.

"No it isn't. Ice powers are not cool." The Doctor said angrily.

"Where are we going?" River asked. "To King Williams." he answered angrily.

"Why?" "To give them back."