Problems

"The solution needs more acid addition." Professor keeps giving orders, walking around our benches and evaluating our work.

"You overdid it with water miss Dawrrens. If you reach it at pH 7, I may drink as well." Pouring my failure in the washbasin , I take another tube to recreate the experiment properly in vitro.

I shouldn't allow myself making such stupid mistakes, if I want to earn a high mark. Calming down, I mute the praises or wiggings he shares to my classmates. There is no reason to compare myself to them. Our identity itself does that part. What matters is the success of my job and nothing else. It takes me some time, but patiently the process comes to its end.

"Alright. Photometric the solutions and nextly complete your analytical observatory reports. And do not blame the machines for your poor results." We are waiting in the line for our turn.
"I didn't know it happened last night. Especially with the Purgation coming." A girl exclaims. My breath froze. Did they learn about Thomas? I slightly turn to their direction to hear more.

"None saw it coming. They said that the labs were invaded too. But of course that's natural, considering that they are in the second floor." The other respond with comments about security. No one mentions Thomas and I release any paranoic thoughts. These are Golden and Silver kids. No matter how intelligent they are, their mind will never run to the lower social layers and what they can do to survive.

"If you read the tour guide of BioGold the research professional labs are located in the highest floors of the buiding and definitely not in the second floor. It would be poorly idiotic to just let them vulnerable" Laura Jekkings says.

"Have you heard anything of the incident Coral?" she asks me off guard.
"Not at all." I reply bluntly and turn around. Laura is a Golden ID all-knowing and the only classmate of mine that I am in good terms with. Right now I wouldn't prefer to take part in this topic, so I quietly leave myself out of it. Not that they would care about my opinion.

As far as I could listen, the company's software was charged with electronic crime accusations. The BioGold's Council announced this morning, that it was an antagonist's deed. There hasn't been revealed anything about the perpetrators ID. And even if they did, how could I know, since we lack electricity at home?

None would have ever thought though, that a Copper ID boy intervened the network and fooled them all. Others keep on chatting about it and how it could be a simple rumor since BioGold is a fortress, when someone sneaks next to me.

"How did your experiment go, Colleague?" Laura asked me plain.
"Fine. Even though I had to repeat the procedure." I answer in the same tone.
"I perfectized mine from the very first hour. Didn't take long." She straightens her casmiral cypress-green jumper, matching her chocolate brown skin.

"Congratulations." I tightly smile. I know that she is the only Golden that sincerely talks to me in this class, so I try not to take her self show-off as a threat. After all, she is pretty conscious and more approachable for a student her kind.

We wander aroun the floor during the interval. Students from upper grades crowd the place. I could recognize a few Coppers, dinsticive in their poor clothes, second-handed rucksacks, too thin and with an expression of fearness I have battled to hard to disguise under coldness all these years.

Most Coppers, law-levels, as we are called, have been detected from the moment they step foot in the same place as Silvers and Goldens. Whether  it's a corporation or a Univeristy, everyone is identified and convicted to live with this stigma of their origin.

A team of well-off students approaches us, in their fine outfits and envious confidence. "Hello, colleagues. We are from the GIDP. We promote this statement, for our trampled academic rights! Would you please support us in this campaign? The more the merrier!" says a boy emphatically.