The Outcome of Preparation

Stuart let Minnie choose from two horror movies he had out already, leading her of course to the one he thought would be scarier. She thought she recognized the title for Insidious: Chapter two so they put it on. Stuart was so happy he had grabbed some horror films. Every time Minnie jumped she grabbed his hand and moved closer on the couch. The pizza had been totally forgotten by then. Finally when the predictable face jumped straight out at the screen which even startled Stuart, she had had enough and shrieked.

Minnie curled around Stuart like a python and buried her face in his chest. He thought maybe he had made a bad choice choosing a shock horror over a thriller. God did it feel good to have her body on his. She was breathing in his smell and hadn't let go even when he stopped the movie. He wasn't sure what to do. But then she sat up still holding him in a softer hug and put her face into the crevice of his neck. He couldn't resist and decided to wrap his arms around her, just like every leading man would.

They stayed like this for a few silent minutes before he felt her lips sweeping across his jaw towards his mouth. Impatient he turned and kissed her himself wrapping his hands into her hair. Minnie let out a happy moan which excited Stuart on. He had never expected to make a woman moan like that for him. He took one of his hands and let it slide up her shirt to her overfilled bra. Even through cloth her body was excellent like a work of art.

Minnie felt so safe with Stuart as he held her even though her heart was racing and when he gave her a movie star kiss she thought she had fallen instantly in love. While his hand had found her breasts she had pulled around her right leg to straddle him. She let go of him and undid her bra underneath her shirt pulling it out under one of the sleeves. Stuart then flipped her over back onto the couch anxious to get his mouth back on her. He was so entranced but also a gentleman. Every step waiting for consent. She grabbed his hands and guided them to push her shirt up revealing her large soft breasts to him. Before he could swoop down like a vulture she pulled out his tucked in shirt and got it off him. True he was lanky but his hands and mouth felt good.

Just when Stuart was enjoying her soft pillows he reached down to undo his belt. She put her hands on his and said "wait". Stuart would have felt crushed if she hadn't gotten up holding him by the hand and lead him half naked to his bed. She undid her jeans and pulled them off along with some white cotton panties. Then she leaned in and kissed him while her hands undid his belt.

Stuart stepped out of his pants forgetting to remove his boxer briefs when he fell onto his bed on top of Minnie. He wanted to feel those legs and hips and all her curves. Especially if this ended up being a dream or cruel joke. Perhaps because he was nervous or just mad with fantasy he rolled Minnie over onto her stomach so he could massage her thighs and beautiful ass while he kissed her back, a spot he learned quickly was ticklish. She wiggled under him in protest when he found a ticklish spot. Then he relaxed down beside her in a spooning position to run his hands over her hips and kiss her neck.

Minnie pushed Stuarts had down to her wetness. Which she was surprised made him gasp so hard into her hair, even better that his fingers knew where to touch her. She rolled out flat so she could spread her legs more and they kissed passionately while his hand was inside her. It didn't seem fair as if he was only making love to her or teasing her with exploration. She reached down and with a giggle realized he had left on his underwear. He apologized, something she was getting used to as he pulled them off to the other side of the bed. He rolled back on top of her again sliding his hand into her, which only flustered her now.

"Let me touch you" she said.

Stuart was so overwhelmed he hadn't considered going all the way. But here was a beautiful naked woman who seemed to be melting under his touch. His cock had been getting hard all evening and he was sure it had swollen to twice the size by now just from being close to her. When he felt her hand reach out and touch his newly revealed penis his mouth jutted toward her as his whole body slide upward to position. He let her fondle him while he penetrated her mouth. When she arched her hips forward his cock slipped against her now free to do what it pleased.

Minnie gasped with glee and looked into those chocolate eyes on Stuart's face. They were suddenly gleaming with wonder and his face was set in a stupor of lust. She leaned up kissed him softer than she had all night and said "Please" right into his ear. It was then that she felt with great warmth Stuart slide his hard cock inside of her. He was a slow and cautious lover but she saw in his eyes a man with many fantasies he desperately thought would never be explored. Every move he made, every kiss, a touch seemed to be made specifically to pleasure her. She felt a sense of misery to think that such a wonderful lover might have gone his whole life alone. As his pace began to pick up Minnie let herself go since she couldn't hold back the great moans and thrills he was giving her. When he was close to cumming she held his face with both her hands.

She was looking right into his eyes when he came inside of her. Stuart had never seen a more beautiful thing than Minnie smiling up at him in that moment. When he finished she pulled him down close to her and he listened to her heartbeat. He could die right then a happy man but instead they fell asleep.