The Result of Standard Variables

The next morning Stuart woke up in an empty bed, or at least he thought it was empty. There was a pair white cotton panties sitting at the end of the bed and the shower was running. For a moment alone he put the pillow over his face and cried. When he composed himself, he stood up and walked towards the bathroom doorway. Through a steaming fog, he could make out Minnie sopping wet inside his glass shower. She wiped off some of the condensation and beckoned him to come in too.

Stuart looked dumbfounded that morning as Minnie caught a look at him fully bare in the bathroom doorway. He had great curly brown hair, those dark eyes and a perfect length of cock. Oh yes, he was worth it.

"We can share the hot water come in" Minnie said smiling past the open shower door. Stuart needed no more prompting than that as he slowly realized the best sex of his life, was still really here the morning after. He stepped in behind her a bit worried about the bright bathroom light. But she turned and kissed him sopping wet as she was and started rubbing the bar of soap across him. He got a good look at her again too. It seems she had a few hickies thanks to him. He put his arms around her in a hug while she ran soap over his back. He found his hands, possessed as they were, grasping her round wet butt. She giggled and let the soap come around to finish his member. Her hands on him were both electric and reassuring. When she stroked his soapy cock upward she kissed him again but relented before he had time to fully become erect. This was a shower after all. What felt surprisingly great was her hands in his hair and she seemed to be enjoying it as well. Eventually they were rinsed which almost made him resentful that there wasn't more to wash.

When they got out he handed her his only spare towel which she spot dried herself and then wrapped her long hair in. She stood naked in front of his personal bedroom shelf pondering the romance manga again. He watched her lightening up every corner of his room and it was an image he wanted to drill into his head.

Meanwhile he dressed in sweats and a t-shirt to go out and reheat breakfast. He was pulling out a second hot pocket when he felt her slide in behind him and wrap her arms around him. He closed his eyes, this was just too good, and he dreaded when the next shoe would fall. She was wearing her t-shirt and shorts again. She reached around him and grabbed the small plate for her.

"Does the store open on Sundays?" Minnie asked, taking a bite of hot pocket that was apparently to hot, and she almost spit it out. She daintily blew on the second one to cool it off. Stuart meanwhile was remembering that tongue and almost dropped his off the plate onto the floor before reaching the couch.

"Not always" said Stuart. He was pretty sure he couldn't concentrate if it did. He let her continue eating while he opened his laptop and promptly slammed it shut with horror on his face. He had left Facebook open and his feed was full of repeated images of the photo Minnie had taken last night along with what seemed to be an exhaustive search to identify the mystery woman.

"Is something wrong, you look horrified" she asked, while reaching for the laptop.

"Don't..." Stuart trailed off resisting the urge to grab the laptop away from her.

Minnie opened the computer to what must have been Stuart's Facebook feed. There was his picture she had seen after using his email to find his account, a smiling meme cat. But on every new message was a copy of the picture she had taken last night with questions about who she was and outlandish guesses. She was a bit alarmed but couldn't help herself from starting to laugh.

Joe Monroe> Stuart Bloom "Explain this text, Johnny forwarded it to the whole guild."

Comments
Sheldon Cooper Japanese I hear are building virtual girlfriends Stuart, you would get better resolution and longevity from a system like that.

Stuart began to say sorry but she leaned in and kissed him before he could get out the second syllable. She had almost forgotten that she had brought her purse with her, until she had a devilish smile cross her face. She got up and got it from the kitchen table, taking out a cell phone before setting it back down. Her wall had remained empty overnight save for some automatic follows for funny cat pictures and news. Quickly she opened the about section and reset her relationship status.

Stuart's laptop began to beep like crazy again and she sat down triumphantly to finish her ham and egg hot pocket. Stuart meanwhile had put his face in his hands, no doubt to stifle a sorry again. She pulled one of his hands away to remind him to finish eating and flash a smile to know that she really wasn't upset at all. With a glum look he finished his hot pocket and watched as soon Minnie's phone also began to beep.

He felt awful and didn't know what to do with his friend's questions. But he never wanted her to leave...

"You should check your messages" Minnie giggled. Walking back to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Stuart opened the laptop yet again which had gone quiet. His page was now full of 'way to go man' and 'sorry' from just about everyone he knew. Scrolling back up he saw a post from Minnie.

Minnie Darling is in a relationship with Stuart Bloom

<3

Comments
Minnie Darling Amazing night, perfect guy, so happy #totallyinlove

This time it was Stuart who had walked up behind Minnie at the sink while she filled her glass of water and put his arms around her. He was practically shaking she held his weight for a few minutes until she turned around and let his head fall to her chest. He listened once again to her heartbeat which was still fluttering for him. His eyes were tearing again just like this morning when he thought she might have gone, but this time he was crying because he knew she wanted to stay. His own personal goddess.

Minnie had no reservations about Stuart, he had barred his entire soul and body to her and her life was transitory. She could be wherever she wanted to be which now was always with him.