Speak Of The Devil...

A/N : Hi ya'll! I had to make  some changes to the last chapter. So you might be lost in this one of you don't go back and read from then on. Sorry if this was confusing tho. Thanks. 

Riley's P.O.V 

Missy Bradford. Why am I not surprised? The one day I get to talk to Lucas, first time in 5 months for god sake, she shows up. "Close your mouth honey, I know I'm fabulous," She said, heading towards us. "Oh please..." I scoffed.  "The fuck?" Maya muttered under her breath. "Why are you even here? I thought you moved to some prestigious private school, pink sweater-ed bulldozer?" Maya asked mocking a high pitched voice. "Save your breath, I'm not here to see you I'm here to see my boo..." She said, and  heading over to Lucas and started stroking his cheek. I swear I wanted to gag right there. "You're what!?" Maya and I yelled in unison.

 "What are you doing here Missy? We broke up months ago..." Lucas sighed, pushing her away from him. "Again... What!?" Maya and I yelled as Farkle and Zay chimed in. "Let me get this straight... you left Riley for this bitch?!" Maya asked with her voice rising. "We dated but-" Lucas started to say but I interrupted. "W-what?" I stuttered as I felt tears drowning my cheeks. I felt a cold chill take through my body and everything went pitch black, only to here voices calling my name from the farthest distance.

 A/N : Thanks so much for the reads. I made some changes to the last chapter so this might not make sense if you didn't read that part. Sorry this part was a little short. Promise to update soon tho. Thanks again!