Chapter 20

I don't know if I should do a y/n Pov

Enjoy

The girls were assigned some stuff to do, orders given personally by the Füher, they were to keep in count how many Jews were killed on the street seeing as they were always with y/n, and always on the street.
Camila was up front talking with y/n with her small chart in hand, "so y/n you look really cute in your uniform!" Y/n frowned trying to process the words slowly"niedliche Uniform?" (Cute uniform) camila nodded and y/n laughed . Ivanka on the other side was fuming 'this bitch trying to steal my best friend', Lauren to looking at the two interact . "You really-" "Ekelhaftes Stück Scheiße!!!!" (Disgusting piece of shit get in line!!!) y/n quickly turned in anger seeing what was going on:
(AN: decided to add pics to make it better ?)

Children, men and lady's were panicking seeing as they were going to be taken to "the field" a soldier was pointing and hitting a little boy with his gun, the girls slowly got behind y/n who was mad, she waited to get noticed , but the soldier did...

Children, men and lady's were panicking seeing as they were going to be taken to "the field" a soldier was pointing and hitting a little boy with his gun, the girls slowly got behind y/n who was mad, she waited to get noticed , but the soldier didn't seem to care, y/n slowly walked to the soldier "Wer bist du" (who are you) she asked calmly the soldier laughed in her face "was kümmert es dich im Job nur meine Arbeit" (What do you care I'm just doing my job) the soldiers in the back quickly put their guns down, they new what the young Füher was capable of , the girls in the back quietly looking at what was going on in front of them .
Y/n laughed shaking we head "Tsssk tsssk tssk" the soldier with his head held up high , y/n quickly looked at the young scared boys and girls . The soldier started laughing once he saw y/n didn't say a thing "Fick Muschi" (fucking pussy) he said , Ivanka quickly pulled the girls back "don't go near .." she said .
Lauren saw how y/n's eyes darkened in anger , she quickly punched the soldier and grabbed his gun. The soldier with a bloody nose looked at her and cursed , y/n walked around him playing with the gun , no one said a word , no one dared to move
She looked at the children and woman and said "bedecke deine Augen und du ziehst jetzt seine Hose und Unterwäsche runter!!" (cover your eyes and you two pull his pants and underwear down now ) y/n completely forgot the girls were watching , the woman and children quickly hugged each other and covered their eyes mean while the men did as they were told the soldier was pleading and begging for mercy saying sorry, y/n ignored him completely , she ordered them to put him on fours , she stucked the rifle up his ass and pulled the triggered .
The girls couldn't believe what they just saw, Ivanka was emotionless "W-why did she do that?" Dinah asked looking at Ivanka "She kills men like that, disgusting and disrespectful , they need to know they have no power" she said , Lauren looked at y/n who was hugging the kids and looking if they were injured "I sorry you had to see this" she motioned at the dead man , the girls quickly said okay..except Lauren "Monster" she whispered , y/n felt her chest tighten... as Lauren's voice kept repeating in her head 'Monster ...'