Chapter 44

It's been weeks, Lauren and the girls haven't traveled at all, no one has told them why, she was desperate to see y/n.
__________
Ivanka walked in and saw Lauren alone, perfect she thought "hello" she greeted quietly as she walked in and closed the door behind her "Ivanka " Lauren said simply looking at the history book "I have something for you " she said weakly but noticed right away the picture of y/n in the text book "yeah? What is it" Lauren said without paying any attention 
She pulled out the old letter and settled it infront of her.
Lauren stared at it not knowing what to except "I think it's important for what she said"
That caught her attention right away and grabbed the envelope
For : Lauren
She started at the hand writing and slowly opened the letter without ripping the envelope
My Dear Lauren.
I know your secret, I know you traveled time just to kill me and my father. At first I didn't know if I could trust you, I didn't want to die.
But then, I looked in to your eyes, I saw hate, but every time I looked into your eyes I saw something different.
You're not in love with me, you just love the way I always make you feel. Like you were the center of my world. Because you are, I would do anything for you.
Have you ever liked someone so much that just hearing their name or seeing them makes you so happy? That's my feeling with you.
I know it's over, why? Because by the time you read this I'll be dead.
You are never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me going because it hurts so much to let you go, that night in the ball room would be the last night, you looked so beautiful, I'll never forget that night or you.
My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you, it was thinking that you had fallen for me too.
Let's face it, who would love someone like me? The daughter of a killer.