Chapter 40

I'm not gonna traduce anything for this chapter

The girls still looking at y/n shock , y/n sobbed pulling Ivanka really close to her "y-y/n " Dinah stuttered walking closer to them y/n looked up at her ,"I'm never leaving her out of my site again" the girls heart broke just by hearing her say those word 'Victor never said anything about rape..that little shit' Camila thought "c'mon y/n let's get you cleaned up" she said y/n shook her head "I don't want to leave her " Lauren frowned kneeing in front of her , y/n looked up at her taking in the bruise in her, she took all the girls face in "they didn't do anything to you guys right ?" They shook their head 'no' "just some bruises y/n but please let us get near " Ally said slowly reaching for y/n's hand , she looked at Ivanka's face kissing her forehead "I'm so sorry i didn't reacted sooner " she slowly put Ivanka fully on the floor "I'll clean y/n's wounds" Lauren said the girls looked at her surprised "cmon y/n" Lauren said helping y/n up  to the bathroom.
"Are you okay?" Lauren asked once y/n sat on the toilet , y/n stood silent "it's not your fault...you know" Lauren got the first aid kit and slowly started to clean the cuts "cmon say something.." y/n looked at her and frowned "they were about to rape her..." she said above a whisper "they...they ripped her clothes..." she said again "I promised I would never let anything happen her"
Lauren frowned nodding "how did you kill 4 men?" "I'm the Füher Lauren" Lauren shook her head putting pressure on the cut on her forehead "that's no reason" y/n chuckled Dryly Lauren felt a bit scared while putting the bandaid on her eyebrow (idk if there was bandaids at that time but roll with it) "I hope you realize I am trained to kill and have been raised to take my father place " Lauren nodded taking everything in, she's finally getting information "what do you mean trained to kill and all that?" Y/n took a deep breath "since I was 7 I've been trained to kill, ive killed people since I was 13 and to take my fathers would be amazing , everything would be different , no more killing Jews or anything " Lauren nodded...she had to talk with victor