Natsu Dragneel x reader

Tears streamed down your face. You wished you'd never joined the guild. You wish you'd never met Natsu. You had just seen Natsu and Lucy in front of Lucy's house. They were kissing. The ironic part was that you had planned to confess to him today.
You walked into the guild ignoring the shouts from Natsu behind you. He knew you seen him and Lucy, and he knew you had started crying. You stopped and turned around. "Leave me alone!" You looked down at the floor. Your (h/c) bangs covered your tear filled (e/c) eyes. "(N/m) listen it wasn't wha-" you didn't let him finish. You knew what he was going to say. You mustered up all your strength. "I hate you! Leave me alone!" You ran past him and out of the guild. Natsu didn't follow you he just stood there Alone in the middle of the guild. Everyone was shocked. They never expected you the strong willed level headed sweet heart to go off on someone like that. Especially since they knew your feelings toward the pink haired idiot.
(Time skip)
You were at home sobbing on your bed. You felt like an idiot. You should of realized that Natsu had feelings for Lucy. Your heart ached at the thought. You made sure you locked all your windows and your doors. Just in case that idiot decided to show up. You laid on your bed for what seemed like hours, when a knock on the door broke the eery silence in your room. You stayed quiet hoping who ever it was would go away. Who ever it was knocked again. Harder this time. "(F/n) I know your in there!" You heard Natsu's desperate shout. You ignored him. "Im not leaving until you open your door!" He pounded on your door again. You sighed and got out of bed. You wiped the tears off your face and opened the door. You made the scariest glare you could in your condition. "What the hell do you want?" He was tooken back by how angry you were. "What you saw wasn't what it looked like!" You tried to slam the door in his face but he grabbed the door before it closed. "Damn it (f/n) listen to me!" You flinched at the harsh tone he used. You backed farther into your house. He came closer each time you backed away. Eventually you were pinned against the wall. 'Damn' you mentally cursed yourself. Natsu slammed both of his hands on the wall by your head. Giving you no chance of escaping. "Don't you get it?! I love you not Lucy!"