Kakashi hatake x reader

"Alright (f/n) you know the deal the loser has to dress up as character from Kakashi's book, and has to to go up to him and say what the winner chooses." Sakura smiled and handed you a sticky note.

You blushed red. "Sakura! This maid outfit is bad enough! And now I have to say that too?! What do you want him to do rape me?!" You tried to pull the skirt down so it was at least covering your underwear. Sakura just smiled. "You lost the bet (f/n)"

'Why did I ever bet Sakura?' You asked yourself. Brushing back your (h/c) locks you made your way to Kakashi's single room home. Sakura followed you.

*time skip*

You took a deep breath and knocked on his door. Kakashi finally opened the door wearing nothing but his boxers and his mask. His toned muscles out in the open for everybody to see.When he saw what you were wearing he got a major nosebleed.

After collecting himself he smiled at you. "What do you need (f/n)?"

You took one last look at the sticky note. "I've been a naughty girl master I need to be punished."

Your face was on fire. That was the most embarrassing moment of your life, and it didn't help you had a huge crush on the man.

"I'm sorry sensei I lost a bet.." You bowed your head in apology.

Kakashi dragged you into his house. "W-what are you d-doing" you stuttered.

He threw you on the bed. "Like you said (f/n) you've been a naughty girl," He pulled down his mask to reveal his handsome face. You couldn't help but stare in awe.

"And as your master I need to properly punish you."