Sasuke Uchiha x reader

"Sasuke you should be a little nicer when turning girls away." You chuckled. He'd just turned three girls down in the last hour. And he wasn't very nice about it either.

He glared at you. "You would think my girlfriend would be a little bit happier with me turning girls away like that." You clasped your hands together "Oh Sasuke-kun please go out with me! I love you soooo much!" Sasuke surprisingly didn't want to punch after you mocked the previous girls confession. Instead he wanted to take you home and "teach you a lesson"

You couldn't help but laugh at the pout on his usually expressionless face. He turned his back towards you. "I think I'll go accept that invitation from Naruto to go to the hot springs with him." You had a smirk on your face knowing the younger Uchiha would get very jealous. It only took about 5 seconds before the Uchiha snatched you up in his arms and carried you away. "I forbid you to go. I'm the only one who gets to see you without any clothes." His face still held his scowl from earlier. Your face was hot. No doubt about it you were blushing.

"S-sasuke It was a j-joke. Naruto never invited me to a hot spring." You had a nervous smile on your face. "Looks like someone's going to get punished for lying." He smirked as he opened the door to your apartment.