Chapter 12

Sanskar went to his room and was crying bitterly by sitting on the floor. He was reminiscing all his moments with ragini.

Sanskar- Raggiinniiiii..... i love u ragini. I can not live without u. I know I came here for a revenge from my own family. But u unknowingly changed me with ur innocence and pure soul. I never thought that after kavita, I would ever be able to love anyone..... but then u came into my life as an angel..... i fell in love with u.... but now u are going to be someone else's. (He was crying bitterly ,not being able to control his tears) ...... God has given me the punishment for using your purity and kindness in my revenge........
I am sorry ragini.

Suddenly someone from the door uttered itself being shocked -
Sansskkaaarrrrr.

Sanskar was shocked and looked at the owner of the voice. He was hell shocked to see ap there who was watching her with anger and hatred in her eyes.

Sanskar- B..b...badi maa...

Befor he could say further, ap slapped him tightly.
Sanskar closed his bending his head down , considering it as his punishment.

Ap- Why did u played with our emotions sanskar? U are normal and we there were hell worried for u.... Why u did this sanskar... why?

Sanskar was standing still.
Ap- Answer me sanskar.... why were u acting to be mad all these days.... Do u have any idea how much we all were worried for u.... we all were praying for ur betterment.... me, ur mother, ur father, ur bade papa and laksh...

Just as ap took dp and laksh's name... sanskar said in an angry tone- I did it for my revenge.

Ap was shocked listening him.

Sanskar- Yes u heard it right...... i was acting to be mad to take my revenge from my own family..... to seek revenge from your so called husband and son.

Ap- Sanskar.... what are u saying?

Sanskar- Yes.... i was here to destroy Mr. Durgaprasad Maheshwari and his son.

Ap again slapped sanskar.
Ap- What wrong had they done to you? Why were u planning against them? What.......

Sanskar (shouting angrily)- Bcoz they killed my love..... they both killed kavita.....

This came as a big shock for ap. She was standing there motionless not knowing what to say further.

Sanskar fell on the ground crying.
Sanskar- Yes badi maa..... ur husband and son killed kavita.  That is why i came here to seek a revenge from them. I wanted to destroy laksh's live life as he destroyed mine. And wanted to see Mr. Durgaprasad destroyed by seeing his son's condition.

Ap( shouting) - Sanskar..... do u even have an idea what u are speaking?

Sanskar- Yes badi maa....i very well knows everything.
Sanskar smiled sarcastically and went back into a flashback.

*******

Dp( angrily) - Sanskar just get out of my house. How dare u go against my will? U have no right to stay in my house.... just leave....

Sanskar( crying) - But bade papa..... just listen to me once..... why are u saying like that...?

Dp- Stop it sanskar. Laksh has told me everything about u and that bengali girl's relationship.

Sanskar looked at laksh shockingly.
Laksh was teary eyed and explaining through his eyes that he didn't wanted anything bad to happen. But sanskar eyed him angrily.

Dp- Didn't u even thought for a second what respect I have in this society.? What will people say that Duragaprasda Maheshwari, who never let anyone in the society to cross their limits by the intercaste marriage, his own son is now getting into such things.
How dare u to even think like that?

Sanskar- Bade papa pls try to understand... i really love kavita....i cannot live without her. ... pls babe papa.. just.....

Dp ( shouting) - Enough sanskar.....now u have to decide whether u want to live in this house with us or to go and live with that girl.....
But remember if u chose that girl then u have to leave this house forever and to break all ties with us.

Sanskar was hell shocked. He then said- Ok bade papa..... i can not live with u , who only thinks about his self respect and the society..... i cannot anymore live with u.... sp i chose kavita.

Dp was angry on this and asked sanskar to leave the house immediately.
All the members requested dp to accept sanskar and kavita's marriage byt he denied their pleadings.

Sanskar was going out when laksh held his wrist.
Laksh- I am sorry bhai... i didn't wanted anything like that to happen..... i just told papa about u and kavita hoping that he might accept ur relation..... i was thinking of your happiness bhai....  pls listen to me.....

Sanskar jerked his hands and angrily said- Just stay away laksh..... i had already told u not to tell bade papa anything now..... i had requested him in my ways.....but u didn't listen to me.... it is all bcoz of u laksh...

Laksh tried to stop sanskar...but he pushed him back and left the house.

After 1 month..... he got a call from kavita. Kavita was huffing and crying badly.
Kavita- San...s...sanskar... sanskar.... pls save me... they will kill me... i am near xyz place.Sanskar come fast.....
aahhhhhhhhh

Sanskar felt dreaded at her scream. He quickly ran to the place kavita mentioned.
He was crying and worried like hell.
The time he reached there he was shocked by the scenario.

He saw laksh and dp standing near the dead body of kavita. Kavita was lying in a pool of blood. Sanskar was standing there motionless and expressionless. He was not in a state to react anything.
Then he saw laksh and dp taking kavita with them in the car. Sanskar came into his senses and started chasing the car but he was late to do that. The car had reached far from his reach. He sat down om the ground with a thud and screamed kaviiittaaaaa.....

*******
Flashback ends.

Ap was shocked by the revealation. Sanskar was crying sitting on the floor.

Sanskar- That is why I came here to take revenge on ur son and husband. I acted like a mad to destroy their lives. I successfully snatched laksh's love.

Ap was confused by this and looked at sanskar- But laksh is getting married to ragini....then how is it u snatched his love?

Sanskar chuckled sarcastically
Sanskar- Bcoz he doesn't love ragini.

This came as another shock for ap.
Ap- What are u saying sanskar?

Sanskar- Ji badi maa..... laksh loves swara... not ragini..... and he is marrying ragini just for the sake of the family as he thinks that only ragini can cure me.

Ap became angry at this and made a fist- How can laksh do this to ragini? How can he destroy her life? How can he play with her feelings?
Not only laksh.... u also played with her feelings sanskar.....
U also played with the life of that innocent girl.
Sanskar closed his eyes in guilt hearing this.

Sanskar- I did it for my revenge  badi maa....

Ap( angrily) - Revenge.... revenge..... revenge......
You don't even knows tge truth and came to take the revenge on those people who didn't even did anything.

Sanskar- Wow badi maa.... u are still supporting your son and husband after knowing the truth.....

Ap- Which truth are u talking about sanskar? Which u told me just now?
It is u who needs to know the truth..... bcoz u are just misunderstanding everything.

💖💖💖💖