Chapter 22

Ragini ran inside. Everyone were asleep. She left to her room and quicly fell on her bed. She was smiling remembering the proposal. She was verry happy indeed.

Just then swara also reached there. They both hugged each other in happiness and told them about each other's incidents of the outing.
After talking for long, they both slept hugging each other.

Next morning, ap went to talk to dp.

Ap- Ji... i want to tell u something.
Dp- Yes ap... what is it?

Ap- Ji... our ragini and sanskar loves each other..

Dp was shocked- Are u saying the truth ap?

Ap- Yes... they both loves each other.

Dp smiled at ap.
Dp- This is a great news ap. I have considered ragini as my daughter. It will be our goodness to have ragini as daughter in law of this house.

Ap- Ji u are right. That is why i want u to talk with the gadodia about this.

Dp- Ofcourse ap... i will call them here. Then we can discuss everything today only.

Ap nodded.
They called sujata and rp to their room.

Rp- Bhaisaab... why u called us here? Is there any problem?

Dp- No ram... there is a good news instead.

Dp and ap told them about ragsan. Sujata and ram were also equally happy.

Dp- Ram... sujata.... is it fine with u both if we ask ragini's hand for our sanskar?

Rp- Ofcourse bhaisaab.... why would we have any problem? Infact we are lucky to have such a girl for sanskar.

Sujata- Yes bhaisaab.... we are happy with this relation.

Dp- Ok then i would talk to shekhar immediately.

Dp called shekhar.
Dp- Shekhar, we need to talk something important to u and ur family. Can u pls come with ur family to our house in the evening?

Shekhar- Yes dp ji...we will come for sure.

Shekhar informed everyone in the family. Swara and ragini were happy as they would get a chance to be with laksh and sanskar respectively.

In the evening the gadodia family arrived at mm. The maheshwaris greeted them.

Ragini entered and saw sanskar continuously looking lovingly towards her. She blushed seeing his gaze on her.

They all seated and talked on some random things for sometime.

Shekhar- Dp ji, u wanted to talk something important.... what is it?

Dp smiled at ap. He stood from his seat and went and stood near ragini.

Dp- Shekhar.... u are already giving ur one daughter to us. We want one more thing from u....

Gadodia family looked at them confused.
Shekhar- What is it?

Dp kept hand on ragini's head.
Dp- We want ur second daughter for our sanskar.

Ragini and sanskar were shockingly looking at dp. Sanskar then looked towards ap. She assured him through eyes. Sanskar understood that she has told dp about him and ragini. He smiled at ragini.
Swalak also became happy.

Shekhar- What are u saying dp ji...?

Dp- Yes shekhar... i want to ask for ragini's hand for our sanskar.

Shekhar and dadi felt happy listening this.
Shekhar- It would be our good luck to get our ragini married to sanskar. But Ragini's decision would be final....