Chapter 3

Ragini- No dadi it's u who needs to understand. And i don't want to know about thos society or world. I just know my sister. ( ragini holds swara's hand)
We are swaragini and can never do bad to one another.

Shekhar sumi and swara smiles seeing ragini's concern for swara.(Swarigini bgm plays)

Ragini- My swara has all the rights to love anhbody. And one more thing dadi she will never love anybody just for his money... she will love him for his heart. And that person would be very lucky to have my sister as his life partner.

Ragini took swara's hand and takes her to their room.

In the room
Ragini- Swara pls forgive dadi.. she is just so much concerned for me... plss don't feel bad for what she says.... i am sorry on her behalf.

Swara was watching her lovingly
Ragini- swara are u listening to me? Where are u lost?

Swara smiled - Ragini why would i feel bad for what others says, when i have my sister with me who believes me more than anything.

Ragini placed a hand on her cheek and said- And your this sister will always be with u no matter what.... i know what u are and i don't need to listen to anybody to how to judge my swara.
Swara hugs ragini.

Shekhar and sumi who were standing at their door smiled satisfactorilly seeing their daughter's bonding and wished them to be together always.

There dadi was angry as again her innocent ragini opposed her for swara. She thought not to let swara destroy ragini's happiness.

Ragini wipes swara's tears and made her sleep. Then ragini startes thinking.

Ragini's pov
I know swara can never betray me and would do anything for my happiness. But i think that though swara has no such feelings, but laksh do have something in his mind. May be i am wrong but i think he does not like me... he likes swara...(even thinking about this made her heart to cry out loud but she controlled herself) . I need to talk to laksh about this as soon as possible.

Ragini slept while thinking all this.

Next day swara went to the temple. She was crying thinking about dadi's words.
Swara- Oh God... i never even thought of snatching anybody's happiness.. and ragini she is to my life... i can never harm her. I just want ragini to have a husband who is just made for her and is a perfect match for her.

There a man is shown running in the streets... his face is not clearly visible... people are chasing him with sticks in their hands as if he was some theif.

Swara- I want him to take every pain from ragini's life and support her throughout her life.

The man is shown running wildly to save himself.

Swara- He must be the one who always trusts her no matter what.

There the man is shown entering into some place. The place is shown to be baadi. The people went inside and started searching for him. Dadi came outside asking them what happened. Dida aldo came there... they informed them that a mad man has entered there baadi and may harm anybody.

Just then they heard ragini sreaming dadi maa.

Dadi and dida got tensed and ran towards ragini's room.  They were shocked by what they saw there. The man was holding a knife in his hand and had pointed it towards ragini's neck. Ragini was hell worried and scared.

The man is revealed.

💖💖💖💖