Chapter 17

Ragsan were shocked to see the person. He was bending his head down and had tears in his eyes. Yes, it was laksh.

Ragini saw laksh and he confessing that he loves swara and how he used ragini to cure sanskar came to her mind. Tears started forming in her eyes.

Sanskar saw ragini and understood what she is going through.
He kept his hand on her shoulder. Ragini looked towards sanskar and he assured her through eyes.
Ragini smiled and gained some courage.

Ragini- L..l..laksh... u h..ere..??

Laksh (crying)- I am sorry ragini... i am really sorry.... i have done so wrong to u.... i used u for my selfishness.... and moreover kept u in darkness and always made u believe me that i loved u...... i know my sorry won't change anything.... but still i am really regretting for what i did..... plss forgive me.... if possible.....

Ragini- U could have simply told me the truth na laksh... i would have myself broke off the marriage for my sister.... and as far as sanskar is concerned, he is my best freind.... and i don't need to be tied in a realtion with u to meet him. U could have simply asked me for that. What was the need to play with my feelings laksh ?

Laksh bend his head down in guilt.

Though ragini was very much hurt by his deeds, still she gave a fake smile and forgave him.

Ragini- But whatever laksh, though u did wrong to me... but ur love for ur brother was pure and i respect that. So let's just forget what happened.

Laksh smiled at ragini. Sanskar too looked ragini lovingly.

Ragini- And now it is my time to give happiness to my sister. So i would get u and swara married.
Hearing this, laksh was shocked to hear it from ragini but was happy too.

Laksh(happily)- Ragini it means u have no problem that i loves swara ?

Ragini( hiding her pain)- No laksh.... i have no problem. And don't worry about the family.... i will make them understand.

Laksh was just too happy. He thanked ragini and hugged sanskar. Sanskar was happy for laksh but felt bad for ragini.

Just as laksh left from there.

Sanskar- Ragini..... are u really ok with swalak marriage?

Ragini - Yes sanskar.... swara has faced a lot in her life... she also deserves happiness now.

Sanskar- But what about ur happiness ragini.?

Ragini( unknowingly) - I have u with me na......

Sanskar was shocked listening this.
Ragini got what she said and immediately said- I mean i have u, swara and my whole family with me. What do i need more?

Sanskar- But ragini u love laksh.....

Ragini- No sanskar.... i think i never loved laksh..
Yes i had feelings for him but that was only due to my marriage fixed to him. But i don't love him truly. It was just that everyone made me felt that he is my would be husband and i need to spend my whole life with him that is why i liked him. But now i feel that i never loved him.

Sanskar's happiness knew no bounds listening this. He wanted to just hug ragini but he controlled himself.

He smiled at ragini.

Maheshwaris also reached there to meet ragini. Ap and dp also asked her for forgiveness for what their son did with her.

Days passed by and ragini got discharged from the hospital. Soon shekhar and dadi also forgave the maheshwaris including laksh and sanskar.