prologue and character

Nameless Relation

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything…

No secrets and lies…

Relationships are bind with a thread name trust and when trust went away from your relation then you can think End come near. Your relation is no longer going to survive, so here we present a Nameless Relation.

Some called her slut some called mistress but she don't know what she is, everyone in society against her relation with him but she get that warmth that love from him she is craving from years. Her love is pure but they have  no name for their relation, she know her love is pure for him but is really his love is pure. Is he really love her or just frustration. Frustration with his other relation breaking because of trust.

He want her for his love or he want her for his lust, he never behave badly with her but when she get insulted by society he never raise his voice because he is married and his relation with her a Nameless relation……

Present

Shivaay singh oberoi the multi billionaire, every girl die for him, they can do anything for him. They all are ready to be his mistress but what happen when he meet 18 year college going innocent girl……

Anika

A scholarship student in india’s best college, she is topper of college but what happen when she fall in love with multi billionair married men..

Malika shivaay singh oberoi

Wife of shivaay singh oberoi, she used to love him but now her trust is breaking from him but she isn’t ready to give up on relation. She is trying hard to get back her husband.

Will it ever happen or they will separate….