Happiness

Anika
Anika i have something for you to show”, Shivaay said, impatience is cleared in his voice. I am also excited to know.

What is it shivaay tell me”, i respond in equal patience.

Oh ok here we go” He said and open his Cell phone and there is mallika sitting, A guilt run through my whole body seeing her in front of me after my marriage with shivaay, i don’t have courage to look in her eyes. She support me in thick and thin time, when No one is there for me but mallika is always present for me and i took a decision marrying her ex-husband.

Anika Don’t feel guilty, i know you are thinking that you did a sin  but it’s not like that you did right in fact, i only want this but i never said because if shivaay. But today i am happy, At Last Anya got her dad and you A husband who love you like mad. You don’t have to feel guilty about anything and yeah enjoy honeymoon” Mallika said, Happiness clearly seen in her voice. She cut the call, i look at shivaay he squeezed me tightly in his arms. I hold him back with equal passion.

He break hug and went to arrange food for me in plates. I am sitting in front of my husband and beholding him, today he is doing everything i dreamed of and that time I never thought that my dream would be true one day but it’s true, My love is sitting in front of me and with full right. Today i don’t need to hide my feelings, i don’t have to feel guilty to break someone house. I can hug him, i can do whatever i want. No one can question on my relation because i am married to him.

Anika, what are you thinking Let’s go should we roam around in city” shivaay said and holding my hand he pull me.

After 7 days

on this trip i found a new myself. I  never even imagine this side of my childish, carefree and stupid. Since childhood i am very obedient type of child i have nothing except to get a job and work hard but on this trip shivaay help me to find myself and i am glad that he married me forcefully because i get everything i dreamed off. Today we are going back india, i don’t want to go back By now my fear has not gone. When i hear The name of india, shiver run through in every part of my body. With him and my child i am going back to india but i just hope this time i get my happiness back, i hope now No one question on my relation, i just hope Now people don’t call me his mistress.

I know he is my husband but still i don’t know my heart is thumping so fast. I have feel that something going to happen very bad but i know my shivaay is with me he will never let me down in front of anyone.

I hug him tightly and plane take off.

Hey hola friends, let's see what going to happen next....
Hope you like this....
Likes and comments all of you like and commentss...