Love or Lust

Mature content
Anika
It’s been a month me and shivaay are working together, in this month we come really close, you can say friends yes we are really good friends. For him this is friendship but for me it's love yes i love him not now but i love him when first i saw him on news, he is my obsession. I want him but i know it's not possible because he is already married. I don’t want to come close to him in fact i tried to stay away from him but everytime he come close to me. It's not that i don’t want and i don’t like his closeness but thing is i can’t do this, i can’t go close to him. I don’t have any relation to share with him, we behave like friends but we never accept in front of each other that we are friends. I am holding myself to not to go close to him, his wife left for U.S Last week for some work but i saw them sometime fighting. Whenever they used to fight, he come to me but Never used to say anything. Just come and sleep on my bed and after he sleep i went out of room. I can’t stay with him in one room because i can’t let him come so close to me that even i can’t hold myself. He is No One to me but still i feel safe when he is with me. He is just a boss but still i want him with me for 24 hours but it's someone else who have right on his time. I am no one to ask him to be with me except his intern.

Today again he come to me and sleep beside me but as always i try to go away but he hold my waist and pull me closer and whispered in my ear ”be a little longer with me” i feel butterfly in my stomach, how much i want to jerk his hand but i can’t i am not strong to do this because i am melting in his touch like a ice melt. He come on top of me, i want to jerk him but i get his lips on mine. I can feel his breath on my nose and his lips on my lips, his lips is moving with flow on my lips the way he is sucking my lips, i can say he is frustrated. He is frustrated on someone else, i want to jerk him and come out from his grip but in response i moan his name. He break kiss and start kissing on my neck, i can’t hold myself i am moaning his name. He took of my shirt and chucked it, i try to hold his hand and stop him but i am also enjoying this, his hand were moving all over on my body and he start sucking my breast, he is sucking and biting, i am moaning his name. Soon he undress himself and took of his underwear, he enter in me. I don’t know what to do except moaning, it's my first time and i don’t know what to do, i am just moaning his name. After sometime leaving his cum inside he fell on me and we sleep..

Next day

Shivaay

I get up and saw myself sleeping in Anika room. I realise i am naked, A smile come on my lips. I am coming in this room from a week ago and sleeping on her bed but she never gave me what i want but last night i got her. I don’t know what is it it's love or lust but i know one thing, Last night is  Most beautiful night in my life. She is sleeping her mouth is half open, i chuckled looking at her. She open her eyes and look at me, her eyes filled with tears. I don’t know why but i am not feeling it's wrong, in fact i love all the moment last night i spent with her. I hug her tightly and wipe her tears.

Did you regret what happened last night” i ask her in a hope may she say no.

No i don’t but” i stop her talking more keeping my finger on her lips.

No if and but, when you don’t have regret in your mind then that thing can’t be bad and honestly Anika i love every moment i spent with you” i replied to her, i can see a happiness on her face.

We sleep Again while hugging each other…..
Thankyou so much friends for completing target and tell me if you are comfortable with mature content then i will add in story but this part is needed for upcoming track so i have to add this, Next one depend on your respons....
Target 100 votes....