Party....

Get ready to be Mrs. Shivaay singh oberoi darling” he whisper in my ears in his deadly dangerous voice shiver run through my whole body.

Shivaay please how many time i said, i don’t want to marry you then why the hell you don’t understand” i yelled at him but he smirk in return.

Get ready Miss Anika, we are going  for a business party and don’t you dare to deny, As far as i remember now you are also associate with our company so you have to come with me” He replied with his cocky smirk still adorned on his face and went away. i can never understand this men, we are talking about marriage and he jump on party. Like seriously he is unpredictable, No one can even predict his next action.

Come on Anika get ready, we are getting late” he yelled from outside. I hurriedly enter in washroom after taking a bath for five minutes, i come back and pull out a white knee length gown from my cupboard. After getting ready, i come out from my room and enter in living room where he is sitting .

Shivaay
She come out wearing knee length white gown, her smokey eyes, she is looking like an angel who come from heaven. Sharply i move toward her and give hand to her but she being as she is didn’t held and walk ahead.

Huh Attitude, then Listen Miss Anika you have to pay for this” i shout from behind, she walk ahead ignoring me. I have already called john,  My personal bodyguard for take care of Anya.

Listen john , i really don’t want any complain and be with her every minute don’t leave her alone for a minute also” i yelled at him, he innocently nod. I start to go put but Anika enter with a girl.

Mr. Oberoi who the hell he is, i am not going to live my daughter with this men. She is Lawrence and she will take care of my daughter Not any stranger” she enter with a girl in her thirties for Anya babysitting.

Oh wow she is like one of those girl, who went away leaving a small child in home for boyfriend” i taunt sarcastically.

You follower” she shout.

Ok Mam, i will live with Lawrence and we both will take care Anya together” John said, i agree with him. She going to say anything, sharply i put my hand on her mouth and pull her out of house.

Now don’t you dare to say anything, how much do you speak. Give rest to your tongue for sometime” i yelled at her irritatedly.

She stamped on my foot, i groaned in frustration.

Anikaaa” i yelled, while ignoring me she seat in car. I follow her.

After driving half an hour we reached at venue.....

Read my new story...

Hola friends hope you like this part

Hola friends hope you like this part..... Like and comment....

Target 210 likes.....