Chapter 4: The Bar

After dinner, we decided to Chill and Relax Bar. Where we always spend our night together. Keep ourselves drunk until morning and hit the dance floor together.

I entered the bar, fully crowded with people.

"Hey Luke. Here." A man called, gestured to come over.It was Grey. My best friend.

We walked toward him.

"How are you, dude?" He asked as we were sitting in front of the bar.

"What do you like sir?" The bartender interrupted Grey's question.

"Four shots of tequila would be fine. How about you, baby?” I said and asked Hailey who sat beside me on the same table.

"Whisky will be fine for me." She answered and smiled to the bartender.

I went back to Gray's question and we continued talking about work. Gray’s actually my cousin, my childhood friend. A playboy, the paparazzi scoped. Being the most popular guy with a lot of women around his waist.

The eldest son of a billionaire who owned the biggest shipping company at New York.

---------------------------------------------------------

We keep chatting and drinking all night. Then, I pulled Hailey's hand and wrapped her waist with my right hand. She sat on my lap and leaned on my chest. I kissed her cheek then her bare neck. She moaned as response to my action.

Afterwards, she turned to face me, and pushed her lips to mine. We were enjoying the pleasure at the moment. She keep moaning as I grabbed her hips and the other hand slowly griping her breast.

She stopped the kissing and put both of her hands around my neck.

"Let's dance." She smiled and pulled me towards the dance floor. There were crowded with people, swaying their body to the music.

The alcohol was controlling us. We moved our body up and down, left and right all the night.

I pull her closer and kissed her again before talked something to her.

"I need to go to washroom." I said and leave the dance floor after saw her nodded.

I walked out through the washroom which behind the bar.

After used it, I planned to sit back on the place where we sat before. But something bothered my attention. I saw a girl, who wear a black tight dress. There were fine straps around her chest and the skirt reached the middle of her thighs. She was leaning against a man chest who was put his arm around her waist.

She was leaning against a man chest and moved their body according to the music. Then, her friend called her to the table where they put some glasses together on the table.

She and her friends doing some shots of beer. After that shots, I make my moved towards her and pulled her hand hardly. I brought her out from the bar. I heard her voices trying to let her go.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa's asked me. I can see that she already drunk.

"I'm the one who need to ask you that question. How many boyfriends that you have?" I asked her. Her eyes widened.

"What? That's not your priority to know." She replied. She was going back to the bar, but I grabbed her wrist back.

"I'm not finished yet. You should know that my grandfather is dying. Yet you have time to enjoy yourself here." I was out of my control because of the liquor I had before, the gripped on my hand tighten.

Her face wrinkled and trying to pull her hand back. There were tears at the corner of her eyes that threaten to fall down.

"Please let me go. You are hurting me." She said, tears flowing out. I let go of her hand and watched he continued.

"I know what happen to him. Mr. David already told me about it yesterday after inviting me to his house this weekend." She said and wiped her tears on her face with her palm.

"So you are inviting too?" I was shocked to hear that. He didn’t told me that. Does mom know about that?
"Yes, I need to leave now. Sorry." She apologized and entered the bar back.
I followed her after a few minutes. I walked towards my place before and saw Hailey and Gray chatting.

"We should leave now. It's getting late." I said to Hailey.

"Come on. It's still early. We should enjoy our night here." She answered and swaying her hips follow the music rhythm.

"We need to go to work tomorrow." I tried to persuade her.

"Then, you should head back first. I still need to be here. Grey will send me back later. Is it alright, Gray?" She asked Gray who was standing behind her.

"Yes, sure. I will take care of her Luke. No worries." He smiled to me.

"Okay then. See you tomorrow baby. Take care of yourself." I kissed her lips before walking towards the exit. I stopped and glanced at Lisa's table.

Our eyes made contact but she pretend that we didn't know each other.

I went got out and drove home.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Another chapter released. But this one is unedited.
Please don't mind the grammatical errors.

Please hit the follow, vote and share. Thanks.

Love ya 😘