Oh My God

At the station

"I'm free?" Vincent asked the officers. "For now. But if we need to question you further we'll bring you back in. You can't go out of the area without permission." Kevin recited. He couldn't hold him captive. The DNA didn't match and the knife was slipped into his bag. They didn't have any evidence. Vincent looked like he was hung over and he was still stumbling a bit. He was about to retort something back when a very furious woman came in with a crying toddler on her hip, silencing everyone.

"I want to file a missing person's report. Where can I do that?" she was asking no one in particular. Some officers came in following her, trying to talk to her. "Someone help me, my husband has gone missing!" She seemed to mutter a chain or curses in silent then.

Kevin nodded for his officer to take Vincent out and went over to the woman. "Excuse me, what's the problem?" he asked seeing as she clearly wasn't listening to the rest of the officers here. "My husband has gone missing and these people won't let me file a report!" she snapped.

"Has it been twenty-four hours?"He asked. "No but he's missing. Find him! He has taken my bank card with him that bastard, I need to pay my kid's fees! Oh how I'll beat him when he's back." The woman started cursing again.

"Alright, alright, take a seat. And please calm you child down." Kevin showed her to a chair and kept the toddler on the floor. He wasn't wearing any shoes but the woman didn't seem to care. He stomped his foot and tugged on his mother's hand but he had now stopped crying.

"When did you last see him?" Kevin inquired, taking a deep breath and preparing himself. She seemed to be mad at the husband and he knew this wasn't going to be easy. He wanted to get back to his case but this woman was going to get on the whole station's nerves if she didn't get what she wanted.

Harry

I went into the shop and walked around, looking for where they kept the kitchen utensils. Once he found it, he went up and down the aisle looking for a knife. He stood in front of the difference sized ones wondering what to take. He had no idea what his mother would need. He couldn't understand why she couldn't come buy one herself.

He finally took one from where it was hanging and held it in his hand. The officer he met yesterday at the graveyard had asked him all those weird questions. And he remembered telling him that he didn't know how to hold a knife. He felt hot knowing that wasn't true. He wasn't going to get in trouble for blurting out a random phrase he said in anger would he?

He wasn't sure how sharp the knife would be. He needed it for other reasons too. He glanced at the corner of the shop and started walking towards it. Harry hoped that the shop staff still hadn't changed the direction of their CCTV cameras and didn't know about the blind spot.

He was in this shop often enough to know about it.

Harry got to the corner and took out a piece of rope he had inside his hoodie pocket. He then slipped the packaging off the knife and turned it over in his hands. Placing it against the rope he tried to cut it. A smile formed on his face seeing how it didn't take much effort.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" He froze and glanced over his shoulder to see one of the staff staring at the knife in his hand and the smaller bit of rope that had fallen near his feet.

At the station

Kevin watched the woman go, carrying her child on her hip again. He heard someone clear their throat behind him which made him turn around. The chief had come to see him. And he could bet anything that it wasn't going to end well.