4-roman

During all day Roman was his usual creative self, throwing ideas at Thomas and keeping everyone's hopes high. Everyone's but Virgil's.

He had sat in his corner during all of their weekly talk and for once he hadn't said a thing. Roman was worried and as soon as they ended the conversation he followed him to his room.

"knock knock" Roman said stepping  in and waving at Virge who was already sitting on his bed, laptop open and with a aesthetic wallpaper. "hey there... are you okay? you didn't said anything back there" Roman paused "you always have something to say"

Virgil smirked.

"now you like my little inputs"

"I've always liked them, it was just that... reality can be tough. And I always fly too close to the sun, and you prevent me from burning. You ground my fantasies"

"wouldn't that be Logan's work?"

"no, Virgil, no, with him... there's no dreaming at all, you, you give the right pinch of reality to my mad fantasies" he said, walking over and sitting next to him.

Virgil smiled and then he looked down. Roman couldn't have been happier, he had made Virgil smile.

"well, you're welcome Princey" Virgil muttered playfully shoving Roman with his shoulder.

"don't mention it Virge"