14- roman

Roman stood outside Virgil's room all night. Patton forced him to sleep. It would be over soon. But for Roman it wasn't like that.

He had heard Virgil cry, shout at himself nasty things, muffled screaming and more sobbing, also some crashing and Roman just wished he could get in and calm Virgil. But the door was locked and there is no way to open it.

When Patton had burst through it Roman almost cries. There was Virgil, looking worst than ever; almost everything in his room was torn apart. Before Virgil could catch him he sneaked to the kitchen.

Over the breakfast Roman tried not to show his suffering but as he felt how to mask slipped, he ran away, he never made it very far, because he heard Virgil mutter to Patton.

"I love him, that's the problem, but my mind keeps telling me I'll screw up things and that I don't deserve him a-and I just don't want to deal with that" Virgil sounded worse, so broken.

Roman's heart began to hurt, and he noticed that he was crying. With a breath he forced himself to walk to his room. He'll fix this, but he needed to be strong for Virgil.

well, a bit more of angst until its over. i guess y'all are introverts bc no one has commented to the roleplay thing. But is fine, I'm a introvert too.
Also I'm screAminG +1k reads I can't believe it. I never thought it could get this far. Thanksssss a loooot.