7

Albus Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk inwardly groaning at the idea of discussing Harry Potter with Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic.

"My Aurors told me that a boy who looked like James Potter was at Hogsmeade fighting together with the Death Eaters," Fudge said, indignantly, giving him a sharp look. "As far as I know, Ferdinand Potter is only ten years old. Is he a Death Eater at such a young age?"

"Of course not," Dumbledore huffed, trying hard to remain calm with the annoying minister. "Ferdinand Potter was here at Hogwarts together with his mother and sister during the Hogsmeade visit. That must have been his older brother Harry."

"Harry Potter is supposed to have died at the age of one," the minister contradicted, giving Dumbledore a sharp look.

"Yes yes, that we all know," Albus agreed, inwardly sighing. "It has come to my attention, however, that another Harry Potter from a different dimension has by chance come to our world. He was not raised by his family, however, as they died at the hands of Voldemort, when he was a baby. Instead, he grew up as Voldemort's son, and it seems that he is fighting with the Death Eaters. However," he held his hand up to prevent the minister from speaking, "he did not harm anyone. On the contrary, some people believe that he, in fact, saved his birth father's and his godfather's lives by stunning them, before the Death Eaters could kill them."

"I want to question that brat under Veritaserum," Fudge growled. "We can't allow Death Eaters to run around as they please, especially considering the continuing attacks on the families of muggleborns."

"I can't tell you where he's residing, Cornelius. I'm sorry," Albus lied, completely trusting his Potions Master's assessment that Harry was not running around killing people.

HP

"It's really quiet here," Hermione whispered to Ferdinand, who was sitting next to the girl at the breakfast table in the Great Hall. It was the first day of the summer holidays, and – apart from the adults – only Hermione, Ferdi and Lissy had remained in the castle.

"That's true," Ferdinand full heartedly agreed. "I'm glad to have you here now though," he added, smirking.

After her parents had been murdered by Death Eaters a few months ago, Professor McGonagall had become Hermione's guardian, and the girl had taken permanent residence in the castle, just like Ferdi and Lissy.

"From September onwards, my brother Harry will probably come to Hogwarts," Ferdinand told her, only to add, "Oh well, at least I hope very much that he'll decide to attend Hogwarts."

Hermione cast the boy a confused look. "Why isn't he living together with you anyway, if he's your brother?"

"He was taken away from us when he was a baby, and he was raised by You-Know-Who," Ferdinand explained.

"But," Hermione shot him an incredulous look, "Harry Potter was killed as a baby, and he managed to vanquish Voldemort when he died," she corrected the younger boy in a firm voice.

"Yeah, that's true," Ferdinand agreed, sounding impatient, "but this Harry grew up in a different dimension, where our parents died and Voldemort took him and raised him. He still believes that Voldemort was his father and our parents were blood traitors, although he hasn't met them yet."

"Have you met him?" Hermione enquired in a soft voice.

"I have," Ferdinand replied, sounding enthusiastic. "He's just brilliant, and he saved my father and godfather from Death Eaters in Hogsmeade the other day. Even if he ridiculed them afterwards," he admitted, chuckling.

'Harry,' Hermione thought, as she remembered the cold winter's night that had changed her life completely. 'Could it be?' However, she quickly dismissed the idea. 'Harry is not a rare name, and I'm not really sure if he said that his name was Harry at all,' she mused.