5. In His Arms- Again!

~A hug is an amazing thing. Its a perfect way to show the love we are feeling but can't find the words to say~

Nandini and Manik continued climbing up, chatting amidst, while Manik continued taking small pauses so that Nandini doesn't get out of breath again. Nandini realized it, but didn't let him know that she did. She just started giggling a lot more, on things that were not even funny and it thoroughly amused Manik. After a lot of struggle, definatety for her and not for him, they finally reached the top. The view was spectacular and Nandini was so amazed at the sight that she literally started jumping in excitement.

"You know why it's called Manki Point?", Manik asked, all ready to brag his knowledge about places and also about his love for travel

"You know why it's called Manki Point?", Manik asked, all ready to brag his knowledge about places and also about his love for travel. Nandini was too busy in looking at fog laden atmosphere and the serenity that she missed the fact that she was being talked too. When Manik called her again, and repeated the question, she arched her eyebrows at him.

"Of course I do, that's because mythology says that when Hanuman ji went to bring sanjeevani buti for lord laxman, he rested here for a second by keeping one of his foot on the hill. That's also why the shape of the hill is like the shape of the foot", Nandini answered and again became busy in absorbing the natural beauty while Manik was bowled over by her knowledge of stuff. He had a lot of female friends, courtesy to the industry he was part of, but none of them had such kind of vast information about things. He was definitely impressed with Ms beauty now.

" Manik let's go to the temple na", Nandini dragged him unaware of all this thoughts and he happily complied, walking up toh the huge temple situated at the top of that hill. It was nothing magnificent but the solace they felt once they put their feet inside was unexplainable.

 It was nothing magnificent but the solace they felt once they put their feet inside was unexplainable

Bending down on both knees, both of them took the blessings from Lord Hanuman. Indeed they had diffrent dreams and aspirations, and different wishes to ask, but one thing that neither of them knew was that both, silently also asked for good health and prosperity for each other. Why? They had no answer to it, but then some things are just, destined to happen.