Chapter 6

Will exited the woods, only to be swarmed by Annabeth, Chrion, Kayla, Michael, Lee, and Luke. "Don't you know how dangerous it is to go in there without another person or no training?!"

"I was fine!"

"Off to the infirmary Will; I don't care what you think. I'm head counselor and also head medic. Listen to me."

Will nods and follows, glancing up at the sunlit sky. His star still wasn't there.

---

"What is the name of this angel you speak of Will?"

Will doesn't speak. Nico had once said to not name him to anyone. "He doesn't want me to say."

"Will."

"I was told gaurdian angels were rare demigods of Hades."

"By who?"

"Julia the tree nymph."

"She's a smart nymph, Lee."

"I know,Micheal, but does that mean that a child of Hades was born?"

"Obviously."

"I can hear you. What's so special about Hades having children besides my angel being one?"

The two older boys share a look. "The big three made a pact after world war II. They claimed they were not to have children because it would trigger the great prophecy."

---

  "Nico, I'm placing you in this place for awhile until your Will is 11. You'll be aged up to look like a 10 year old."

"Who's the girl?"

"Your sister, Biancia Di Angelo."

"I've never seen her."

"She's been here. I let you stay with me because you're an angel, but now you must stay with your sister."

A flash and Nico was left with his sister, aged up now 10 years old with no memory of being Will's gaurdian angel. He thought he'd always been with Biancia. He remembered old obsessions with mythomagic. He was a kid who didn't remember his wings nor the one he once felt a bond of a soulmate torwads.

His wings longed to bring him to his Will because they could feel him turning sad.

---

"This is all Hades fault." Will sacrificed his whole meal to Hades. 'Give me my Nico- my angel- back.'

"In due time."