Failures

Consecutive nights of work, half hour sleeps and heavy dark circles around your eyes and you're still trying to work on things that you think will make your life better, convincing yourself you can balance everything even though you're running out of time for family, friends and yourself, and saying that all pain and misery will be paid off. Pushing yourself to your limits even with your body weakening every second you continue, but isn't that the pleasure for victory, the kind of victory people are always chasing, the kind of victory that drives people into madness, the kind of victory that'll make you better or worse.

The path to victory is never a straight road or with light ups and downs, it's not always going to end up how you want it to be but on how God wants it to be. Victories are sweeter than fruits being picked at the right time, but it is much more sweeter if you let Him move into your life and rememeber that it's not your fight alone but His. Failures will always be a part of this awaited moments, failures that you think makes you less of a person, that makes you think you're born with half a mind to work, that makes you think on giving up in life, but failures isn't about thinking how weak you are, it's about how you'll get back to your feet even stumbled down and emotionally rigged many times, it's about building confidence and thinking more of what you can do other than what you can't do, blessings or lessons, which weighs more doesn't matter because living in a life full of negativity and hatred, you're the only one choosing on either to drown yourself into the negatives or enjoy the coaster ride of life by exploring more.

P.B.