My Dream Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I love to dream about Jasper, he is my life. Nothing can separate us except those sunny days that I hate because I can't see him until I go to his house.

That night I dreamed about him.

I was in a little field in the middle of the forest by my self. The field was covered with flowers all different colors, I was surrounded with trees so I kind of figured out that I was in a forest.

There he was at the other side of the field. I waved at him but he didn't wave back, actually he didn't even move a muscle, not even blink, he just stared at me and I stared back. He had blood all over him like he had been in a fight or something which is very likely since he has got a few enemies. Well a lot of them are the male side of my family but don't ask me why 'cause I have no idea.

"Hi, Why are you covered in blood?" I asked walking towards him, still staring in his eyes.

"Don't come near me." Jasper said putting his hand up to stop me and he as well was still staring in my eyes.

"But why are you covered in blood?" I asked again.

"Jaala, I don't want to talk about it." He said keeping his hand in the air.

"But why?" I asked walking towards him ignoring his warning hand.

"I said don't come near me." He hissed through his teeth, so that I could barley hear him.

"I don't care, your hurt!" I shouted so loud that probably the hole town could hear. I didn't stop walking .

"Well, I said don't come near me!" He hissed again.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't care?"

"Well yeah but--" He broke of because I touched his chest. He dropped his hand. Still looking in each others eyes.

I wonder why he's got blood all over him? I asked myself, in my head.

I didn't look up at him at all, I waited for him to say something but he wouldn't.

"I'm not gonna ask again, what happened to you?" I asked looking instead of his eyes at his perfect face. His face was all tense, but his body language said something different because he had his arm's around me, but it didn't feel like he was hugging me but just placing his arms around me.

"Well I kind of got in a fight."

"Well with who? How? And why?" I asked without patience. Still touching his chest with my left hand ang not hugging him back.

"Are you happy here in my arms?"

"Hey, don't you change the subject!" I shouted pulling away from him, and he just dropped his arms.

We stared at each other for a minute or two. I was thinking about how I love him, he is my entire life ever since I was five. I have always known his secret ever since I moved to this town. And he said he loved me, too.

"I'm not going to tell you because if you could kill me you would, because it is kind of someone you know"

I felt anger rush through my face and body. And I bet I was all red to the ears, and he was right I would kill him if I could.

"Jaala, Jaala, Jaala." a distance voice said, and something was shacking me, then the background of my dream disappear then so did Jasper.

"What?" I said in a sleepily voice.

"School!" The voice said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

PLZ Vote and comment and tell me what i can improve!!

Sotty if i miss spelt some words :)