My mom just threw me out Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Jaala?" A voice came from the distance as I got out of me car.

I turned around and found out it was Jasper. I still didn't understand my dream.why I felt this sudden rush of anger, and even thoudh It was only a dream. I was thinking about it on the way to school.

He came rushing up to me and gave me a hug but I didn't hug him back.

"What was that for?" I asked in suspicion because he never hugs me, he just kisses me. Ok, ok he only gives me a peck because well were haven't got to that stage, yet anyway.

"What was what for?" he asked. When he let go of me.

When I didn't answer just giving him a 'isn't it obvious' looks he finally got it. Ill admit he's not the sharpest tool in the box A.K.A not very smart.

"Oh, you mean the hug? Well that was nothing."

"You never hug me. What have you done?" I asked giving him a suspicious look.

"what makes you think that I've done something wrong?" he asks, but before I could answer hid brothers came along so I didn't say anything. Because I couldn't say it in front of his brothers and al their friends.

I really wanted to tell him about my dream, but I would have to wait.

My best friend Alice ran over to me just before Bio started.

"Hey, Jaala. Have you seen the new guy he's totally hot. He's name is Adam Lane." She looked towards the door and there stands Jasper with a guy that I've never seen before in my life. Alice giggled like a little kid. Almost every girl in the class stared at him.

His hair was blond that people die for and he's got icy blue eyes. I can already tell that he is going to want to na*l someone I can see it in his eyes. He seriously looks like trouble.

Jasper, and the new kid came over to us.

"hi, Jaala, Alice." He said when he finally reached us.

"Hi, Jasper." I got up and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

'Hi, Jasper" Alice is Jaspers cousin. She also got up and gave him a quick friendly hug then sat on my desk. "Hi, you must be Adam Lane."

"Yes I am."

That's when the bell rang and everyone went to their desks.

After school I met up with Jasper and Alice.

"Alice, you seemed to like the new guy." I teased.

"Well, yeah you do know that he's hot write?"

When I got home my mom was packing all my clothes. She didn't look to happy either.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked as my mom through the first garbage bay outside. I was now getting really angry. "Mom what the... are you doing?"

" Well I herd about Jasper and all this time I thought you went to Alice's. Well you lied to me!" I could tell that she was really mad with me and she hissed the last part.

I just suddenly started to bust out on tears. "M-mom, I-I w-wasn't l-lying to y-you." I managed to get my voice together" I really did go to Alice's place every time I tolled you the truth." I was telling the truth, ok well kind of Jasper lives in the same house she never asked that.

"Then why did Jasper call?" Anger still rushing through her face.

WAIT!? "Mom I don't know why he called." Luckily still managing to keep it together. "What did he say?"

"It doesn't matter now you can go live with him or you can go live with Alice." Anger still rushing through her face.

And now anger rushed through my entire body for a totally different reason to my mother my reason was because

1. Jasper called out house and told my mom everything and ill go kill him, but the thing is that I still love him.

2. My mom is packing all my stuff into garbage bags and throwing me out of the house!

I'll tell you why she's acting like this its because Jasper used to be a player but he isn't anymore he told me that he isn't 'cuz he loves me and I believe him but apparently no one has told my mother. And also she hates secrets about boys im dating well Jaspers the first person I dated. Oh and I forgot to mention that she has real anger isuses scince dad died and gues who killed him, Jasper. I'm still really mad at him for it and havent forgave him.

"Mom, where am I supposed to go?" I didn't notice until then that my shirt was tear stained and it was practically see through. I was crying.

"I don't know, just leave NOW!"

When I got all my clothes, I put them in the trunk of car and drove off.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

PLZ vote and comment and tell me what to improve and what you like about it!