What the...? the police car followed me! Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It was a police man! What did he want with me? Oh, maybe cuz I'm late Jasper sent out a search party, but wait he didn't know where I was!

I wound I window down. And asked "Yes?"

"Are you Jaala?" He asked. I looked behind him to find another officer in the passenger seat.

"What's it to ya?" I asked kinda suspicious. How did he know my name?

"I, and half of the police station was sent to find you." he said in a professional voice.

"I want to see some I.D. officer. And who sent you?"

He showed some I.D. Luke Lane!! "I'm Luke Lane you might know my brother Adam Lane. And I was sent by Alice Rees."

"What? Alice?" OMG that Bas*e*ed, I cant belive him he wouldn't, now I was really mad at him.

"Yes, she said that she was really sorry that jasper didn't call . I asked for a reason and she wouldn't give me one."

"Thank you, tell her that im on my way."

"Your welcome miss and I'll tell her for you."

Well I recon that was random, but it probably wasn't.

I rolled up my window, and I saw the police car drive away. I started the car and started to drive away when I saw in my rear view mirror that the police car was following me amd saw that the passenger was Adam Lane. Was he a police officer too?

I started to get scared again cuz a police officer with Adam and Luke Lane were in the car. Adam is the new kid at school and I herd that hes only sixteen and hes failing most classes.

I texted Jasper:

Did u or Alice send the cops ?

About ten minutes later I got a reply.

I thought u was mad at me. No we didn't. why?

Cuz u know Adam? Well he and his so-called bro are behind me in a cops car! Of and when I stopped to cry for ten his bro came out and told me that Alice  

called the cops to come find me. I'm creped out!

Ten minutes later, he's new to texting.

What? What ever u do, do not pull over come strait to my place! Alice isn't even here it's a sunny day she went camping. Be brave. I <3 u.

Sh*t red lights. Luke is right behind me, and he's looking right into me rear view mirror. With a mad expression on his face.

I totally scared. He's looking at me from me rear view mirror with a mad face on. I will come strait over. Oh my g*d! R they gonna rape me?

In less than a minute I got a text back.

NO!

I actually trust him. I love you, too. I thought.

They didn't stop following me until I got to Jasper and Alice's drive way. When I got threw the little forest in front of their house (there rich) I saw that Jasper was waiting for me in front of the house. I parked my car and got out, all at this time jasper was running towards me. When I got out I felt Jasper's arms around me, then I felt a tear drop on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"Hi, what's with you?" I asked, I know he knows about that fake cop.

"What do you think, Jaala?" still with his head on my shoulder.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()((()()()()()()()()()()()()

If you like it can you comment and vote plz it will make my day

if you dont understand sonething ask me and ill answer your question.

lf you want you can tell me what to improve.

Thankz