My story

Hello in my story.I was reading many stories and I decided that I will do one.If this story isn't good don't blame me because this is my first story.Here are some things you have to know:

(Y/n)=Your name

(L/n)=Last name

(P/n)=Pet name

(M/n)=Mother name

(F/n)=Father name

(B/n)=Brother name

(Y/a)=Your address.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget it's my firts fanfiction.😜  

(Y/n) Pov.

Stupid,Ugly,Weird,Dangerous.....

Thats what people think about me.They say many think about me just because I believe in something else..Magic.You know what I mean when you say something and people just look at you and said too you grown up.But what that even means?Is that point of life?Having great family,friends,being prfect,having good grands,knowing everything.Is that a point of life?......For me no.I was raise by Anna and Gorge that find me one day at the door.They raise me like a princess.I love them,but one day I have a car crash and I have to go to hospital.The Doctor said to me that I was left by my parents.First I thought that was a joke but is started to become real.Anna and Gorge start saying that my parents really left me and that broke my heart.Time to time I starting to think that everyone in my school have right that I'm ugly,stupid,weird..and alone.I started to go outside when it was dark.Hidding and hoping that I will see them once againg.But no.They left me.I said to myself this is it my lige is broken.My real parents don't even care about me and Anna and Gorge hide that from me.This is my story.Story of (Y/n) (L/n),how I lost my life and my family,happiness and everything.I'm always going to be...Alone.

??? Pov.

"She has to know"A women's voice said talking to a men.

"She will she will.But we have to be payient.We don't want him to know she is alive."Said and old male voice.

"You have right but we have to hurry before is going to late"

Sorry if is short I promes that next chapter are going to have from 800 to 2000 words,couse this one has 413 .I hope you enyoy 🙂