-; 01

The alarm went off, signaling its already morning and the boys had to wake up. Most of them were still asleep,ignoring the alarm.

Meanwhile,the leader of the group,Kim namjoon woke up and turned it off. He stood beside the small table in his room,rubbing his eyes,maybe still tired from yesterdays practice.

He then went from room to room to wake up his members. "wake up!!" he yelled while knocking on each doors.

After knocking on their doors,namjoon went to the kitchen and made himself breakfast. He grabbed milk from the fridge and reached for the cereals in the top shelf in their kitchen.

He sat down and started to dig in his cereals.
While enjoying his breakfast, namjoon suddenly heard a soft knock from the front door.

"Who comes and disturbs people early in the morning?" He complained. Still,he left the kitchen and went to get the door.

Namjoon opened the door softly as he didn't want people to think that he's rude. He froze there as he saw the person in front of him.

"GUYS!!!" namjoon screamed,calling his other housemates. He panicked while waiting for the others to come out from their room.

The others rushed out from their room and made their way to namjoon who was still standing in front of the door.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook the youngest asked,ruffling his hair. Namjoon remained silent. Jungkook sighed and checked whats wrong along with the others.

"Oh my holy shit!"

_________

okay this chap sucks im sorry but I'll probably update often bcs its the end of school for this year. I dont have school!