-; 02

"i-it's a kid!!" Jimin gasped,covering his mouth. There was a little girl laying down in front of their door step,her face was pale as if she's not alive anymore.

Seokjin the oldest squeezed by the others and went to check on the little girl. "She's still alive! Move aside!" He carried the little girl into their shared house.

"Hyung! You can't just take a little kid into our house! What if she's-" . "Shut up,and open the door to my room." Seokjin cut off Taehyung who was having doubts about the little girl.

Taehyung grunted but still opened the door for seokjin. "Not on my bed,hyung." Yoongi,Seokjin's roommate warned. Seokjin then put down the little girl on his  and wrapped her with his warm blanket.

"Guess it rained last night." Hoseok chirped. "That's why she's so pale..maybe she was outside since last night?" The youngest voiced out his thoughts. "I think so.." namjoon said.

While the little girl was asleep, the boys gathered outside and discussed. "Okay now i want all of us to be honest.." namjoon as usual did his work as the leader. All of them nodded as an agreement.

"Which one of you have ever dated? WHO'S KID IS THIS" namjoon who was calm suddenly freaked out. Hoseok smacked his head,"calm down will you?" . "Jungkook is it you?" Namjoon asked the youngest who seemed to be the one who would possibly be dating right now.

"What the heck I DONT EVEN KNOW ANY GIRLS . Why me?" Jungkook stood up for himself. "Didn't you dated once in highschool?" Jimin asked. "Asks the one who actually dated a girl in highschool." Jungkook looked at jimin,annoyed. "Jimin?" Namjoon gave him a suspicious look. "No it wasn't me!!" Jimin whined.

"What if all of us tell when was the last time we dated? That'll be more easy." Seokjin suggested. "Good idea. So i last dated a girl when i was in high school." Yoongi agreed to seokjin and told his story. It went on and on until the last member,namjoon.

"I-i maybe be dated before we debuted.." he smiled nervously. "What the fuck dude? HOW?" Hoseok looked at him with a surprised face. "I don't know? But I swear i broke up with her already!" He cried.

"Whatever,now it's clear that none of us are dating right now and that little girl in the room is probably sent by someone. Just to mess with us." Seokjin said. "Who does this kind of pranks these days? It's 2017." Yoongi being the negative ass he is said. "You're so negative yoongi hyung.Maybe it's really just a prank." Taehyung agreed with what seokjin said.

"I'm searching for my dad...." a soft cute voice spoke behind them. They all turned around and saw the little girl already awake,standing in front of Seokjin and yoongi's bedroom door.

"H-hey little kid.." Seokjin smiled and signaled the little girl to sit on his lap. The little girl went to him and sat on him. "What's your name?" He asked. "Yeoul." She smiled.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked her. "I'm searching for my dad.." she said once again. "Dad? We aren't your dad kid." Taehyung snickered. "Yeah. None of us are your dad. You maybe got the wrong house kid." Jimin added.

The little girl got up and ran into the bedroom and grabbed her bag. "Here..." she passed a picture to seokjin. "Who's this?" " seokjin asked as he went through the pictures the girl gave him.

"Shit. Guys. Look." Seokjin sounded as he was so surprised. All of them moved near seokjin and took a look at the pictures. "This is my mom. She said daddy left us. I want to see my daddy." she suddenly cried.

"But where's your mom?" He asked,curios. "S-she's gone.." she cried but now even worse.

"Wow now she's crying even more." Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "Shh dont cry..we'll find your dad okay??" Seokjin hugged the little girl.

"HYUNG NO." Jungkook pushed away seokjin from the little girl. "We're not going to get ourselves into trouble. We talked about this." Jungkook got angry.

"What's wrong with you? She's just a kid! I'm sure she won't stay here longer." Seokjin whispered in the end of his words. "Tell me where she's gonna sleep?" Jungkook asked. "We'll figure it out soon okay?" Seokjin sighed.

______________

Wow this sucks even more :// im sorry but I'll try okay ahah. I tbh dont know where this story is going .