-; 04

exactly at 10 a.m all the boys woke up. They all had to go to practice as usual. Jungkook was the first to take a bath.

After a few, yeoul finally woke up after hearing noises from the living room. She slid down the bed carefully and walked out to the living room. "Where are you going tae hyung?" She tugged on Taehyung's pants as he was packing his stuff in his bag.

"Practice." He answered coldly. "Practice?" She was clueless about what Taehyung was talking about. "Are you leaving me alone?" She asked him. Taehyung sighed,rubbing his face.

"Hyung! What about this kid?" Taehyung screamed at namjoon who was fell asleep on the sofa. "What? What happened??" He sprung up,surprised by Taehyung's voice.

"Aish. I said..what about her?" Taehyung pointed his fingers at yeoul. Namjoon whined,"i-i dont know..." he fake cried. "Someone has to stay and keep an eye on her." Taehyung said.

"And skip practice while we'll have tour soon?!" Jimin from nowhere,replied to Taehyung. "Then tell me how can we hide her?!" Taehyung got mad a bit when he saw jimin smirking at him. "What about you stay? You seem to care about her a lot." Jimin mocked him.

Taehyung got up and grabbed jimin by the colar,"shut up, i dont wanna fight-" . "Stop!! We'll figure out a way okay?!" Namjoon yelled at both and tried to break up the fight between Taehyung and jimin.

Taehyung ran out from the house while jimin ran back into his room. "I can stay here hyung." Yeoul went to namjoon who was having a mental breakdown. He stared up to yeoul. He smiled,"are you sure?" He asked yeoul. The little girl nodded happily.

After discussing with all the members,they agreed to live yeoul alone. "Promise us,not to go anywhere okay? Stay here." Namjoon pat her head. Yeoul gave them the brightest smile," okay hyung."

"I don't trust her." Hoseok chirped. "Me too." Jimin agreed. "She's 5 hyung,you really trust her?" Taehyung asked namjoon,doubting.

"what else can we do?" yoongi's hand was already holding the door knob,ready to go. "Bye hyungs.." she chirped happily.

"Wait..wait!" She held namjoons hands. "Yes?" Namjoon stared back. Yeoul pulled namjoon down and pecked his cheeks.

She then did the same to the other members. "Ew eew no no!!" Jungkook,the one who really hates skinship refused. She giggled but still pecked his cheeks.

The other members just followed what yeoul wanted so that she won't cry. After she gave all the members kisses,she then let them go. "Goodbye hyung!!" Yeoul waved them goodbye.

"Eheh heh okay bye..." Jimin answered her. "Gosh how did we get into this mess. I swear i dont wanna go through this anymore. Kids are so weird!" Jimin complained while getting in the car.

While seokjin was driving,the others were busy ranting about their new housemate yeoul. "i hate her." Jungkook spoke. "Why tho?" Yoongi asked. "she came to me and kept on ruffling my hair until she fell asleep." Jungkook shook his head frustrated.

The others laughed at the youngest who looked so stressed. "That's not too much. She asked me to cook her fried rice but end up not eating it because it has veggies in it." Jin joined in their ranting session.

"Honestly,she looks more attached to jungkook and Seokjin hyung rather than all of us." Yoongi said. "Yeah...maybe you guys r one of her dad." Hoseok joked.

"Wtf hyung. I swear its not me!" Jungkook whined. "Yea. If I'd ever have a relationship with a girl,i would never have a child that fast." Seokjin stated. "Ew hyung we know. Shut up." hoseok acted like he was going to throw up causing laughter from all of them in the car.

They arrived their company building. As they were walking in many trainees greeted them politely. They were the only senior group in the company so the trainees pretty much have respect for them a lot.

"okay guys so lets start this practice and go home happily. Okay?" Namjoon,their leader ordered. They all agreed and started to warm up a bit.

___________

ok idk how to end this chap ahah. i hope everyone is enjoying this book as how much as i am enjoying writing this book :)))