-; 03

For now, the boys decided to let the little girl sleep in with jungkook who owns the room alone. Jungkook pretty much couldn't argue because he had a deal with seokjin.

"Promise me that i have nothing to deal with her. I hate kids."

"Of course. I'll be taking care of her,full time."

Jungkook kept Seokjin's promise to him. He then closed his eyes,trying to make himself fall asleep. He tried so hard but no matter which way he turned to face,he still couldn't fall asleep.

"Kookie hyung...Can't sleep?" The little girl spoke. "Shut up. None of your business." Jungkook answered her but avoided looking at her. "I can't sleep too. " she voiced out. "And think of a way to sleep by yourself. Don't have to bug me." Jungkook replied harshly.

She then rose from her bed and walked to jungkooks bed across hers. She climbed up carefully and sat beside jungkook. "What are you doing?! Go and sleep!" Jungkook tried to push her but surprisingly, yeoul was stronger.

Yeoul's small hands reached jungkook's hair. She then laid down and closed her eyes. Her hands were glued on his hair,she kept on ruffling it."Wtf,get your hands off my hair befor- " Jungkook stopped when she saw yeoul already fell asleep. He shrugged it off and just went to sleep,hoping tomorrow that this was just a dream.

-tomorrow morning

"Kookie!! Wake up! Wake up!!" Yeoul screamed while she was already jumping on jungkooks's bed. Jungkook sprung up,ruffling his hair. "Stop! Stop! I'm awake!" He pulled yeoul down to his lap. "Great." She smiled cutely and slid down from his bed and walked out from the room.

He reached for the alarm clock on the small table beside his bed and checked the time. "6:00 am..YEOUL!! I SHOULD BE STILL SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!!" Jungkook screamed across the room causing others to wake up from their sleep.

"Wake up hyungs!!" Yeoul sprinted around happily waking up his 'dads' . "Shut up will you..." yoongi came out from his room along with seokjin.

Seokjin let out a small giggle as he saw yeoul running happily around the living room. "What's with all the noise?? It's only 6:00 am..." hoseok complained.

"Yeoul..you don't call us hyungs. We're your Oppas." Seokjin explained to yeoul who was sitting next to him,tired from all the running.

"No I don't like that. I like hyung more." She laughed when she saw how flustered seokjin looked when she told him that.

"Oh my gosh..kids mind.." Taehyung sighed. "I don't care about that the thing is why are we up this hour? I want my beautiful sleep back!" Jimin said out loud.

"Mom always wakes up early and makes breakfast for me." She grinned at all of them,including jungkook who just arrived at the scene. "We're not your mom." Namjoon looked annoyed.

She pouted sadly. The others ignored her and went back to sleep except seokjin. "Okay yeoul,I'll make breakfast for you." He smiled at her and picked her up.

"What do u want?" He asked her. "Uhm..I don't know.." her eyes were up at the ceiling,maybe thinking of what she wanted as breakfast.

"Omelette?"

"no."

"Pancakes?"

"No no."

"Fried rice?"

"Yes."

Seokjin heave a sigh. Why is it so hard for her to choose what to eat.

He took out all of the ingredients and started to cook. Meanwhile yeoul was sitting at the counter,singing off her favorite songs.

"seokjin hyung..can i have your phone? " yeoul asked politely. He nodded and let her have it. She secretly opened the camera and took some selfies.

Obviously it was messy and blurry selfies. Yeoul after all was just a kid. She was just having some fun with it and trying to kill time while waiting for seokjin to serve her food.

"Done!" Seokjin cheered by himself as he served the fried race onto a plate. It looked delicious but yeoul seems like she'll disapprove the dish.

"hyung,..." she points out the veggies in the fried rice. "That's called broccoli yeoul ah" he smiled. Yeoul pouted,crossing her arms. "Y-you don't like it?" Seokjin started to worry.

He then found himself taking out the veggies from the fried rice so yeoul could eat it. "Shit there's too much!!" He half screamed.

Yeoul was still there beside him on the table pouting. "Can you please just eat it??" Seokjin begged . Yeoul shook her head meaning she won't eat it.

"You should be grateful that i made you breakfast! Eat it!" Seokjin ordered her. Yeoul refused at first but took one or two spoons after.

"Finish it." Seokjin said,tired.

"No." Yeoul replied. She then climbed down carefully from the chair and ran into her room with jungkook.

"Now whose gonna finish this? GREAT."

"I've never seen the day that I'll hate kids. She's such troublesome..." Seokjin talked to himself.

________

idk what to say but hi im proud of myself that im updating every day. I've never been like this ahah.