1

(6 months later)

Y/N walked out of our bedroom in my parents house, her sister didn't want to have anthing to do with her or the twins so my parents let her live with us. "Ready m'lady to watch a bunch of Disney films with cuddles?" I grin. She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand. "Ooh!" She jumps slightly. "A-are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah, just the twins kicking." She grins. I nod and sit her on the couch. I lift her T-shirt off her stomach and draw circles on it. "Oh god, their kicking me, why do they hate me?" I ask looking up. She giggles. I kiss her stomach and stroke it while Snow White plays. She puts her t-shirt down and curls up infront of me. All of a sudden her water breaks. I quickly dial 911. About 20 minutes later he ambulance arrives. I sit in the back with her and hold onto her hand. "It's okay baby, shhhh shhh." I say stroking her head. "I-I-shouldn't be in labour, I'm only six month pregnant. What if we loose them Jae, what if i don't live." She cries. Tears reach my eyes. "Don't say that! I won't loose your or them!" I say.
We reach the hospital and she's taken away from me. "Stay here sir, we need to do surgery because the babies are early." A doctor says. I watch as she gets wheeled away from me...