4

I hold Noah and see his eyes, they weren't blue like normal babies, they were green like Jaedens. "Jaeden, He has your eyes." I whisper. Jaeden looks over to him and smiles. "You have beautiful green eyes." I say looking in Jaedens eyes. I lean in and kiss him.
Eren POV:
Eww! Mom and dad are doing it in front of me and Noah. Wait, are they making us siblings? Seriously you've just had us.
Noah's POV:
Ew, oh my lord! DONT KISS IN FRONT OF ME AND EREN! That's like just ew! I want down to crawl, oh wait I can't, that's sad.
Jaedens POV:
Y/N kisses me and kiss back. We pull away and I hand her Noah. "Uhm, where are you going?" She says. "I'm sorry baby but I have a meeting with Alexis." He says kissing me then Noah then Eren. "Can your parents not help me out?" I shout. His parents come down and take the twins off me. "We pretend to like you around our Jae, your a slut and we don't want you anywhere near Jaeden anymore, we want you out this house." His mom says. I gulp and just sit there. "START MOVING Y/L/N!" His dad shouts. I rush upstairs and begin packing.
See I knew they didn't like you.
Jaeden probably won't like you either.
He just wants you for the twins.
His parents just want him and the twins.
I finish packing get dressed. I grab my phone and text Sophia.
You:Can I come round? Jae has gone and his parents don't want me around.
Soph:Uhm sure...
You:Cool, thanks.
I turn my phone off and begin walking to Sophia's house. I walk in and see her kissing Jaeden.
"Jaeden?" I choke out.
"Y-Y/N?" They both stutter out.