Back?

O_O

What?

I'm.....back?

How did I....

How is it even....

Why?

I don't get my brain sometimes.

So yeah. I decided I would continue this book.

...

Three months ago.

And it has been almost another three months, and I'm finally back. I was just writing another book that has seventeen parts wtf????

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't continue this book, but that was only because I was out of ideas. But after all this time, my mind is fresh and filled with new ideas.

So I guess I can say, this book won't end for a while.

And I only noticed that HOLY CRAP 700 VIEWS WHAT THE, WHY?????

Plus I love this ship soooooo....

Anyways.... I came back to this book a couple weeks ago and honestly I couldn't read it properly. I was just so embarassed. I'm not joking, I cringed so much.

Not because of the story or anything, but the grammar, the composition, the dialogue...

I wanted to rewrite this book but then I thought.... what's the point in that? There wouldn't be much difference anyway. So I'm just gonna pretend to forget what I wrote before this chapter and....

Let's begin!

Springtrap's POV.:

I honestly didn't care about anything else in the world except for this house, and who lived in it. This little 'bond' was just too pure and I never wanted to break it. I mean, everyone in this house was so different and unique and all meant something. It was like a puzzle. Without someone it wouldn't be complete.

I didn't really know what was going to be different after this confession day happened. I guess it wasn't so awkward anymore and I didn't feel like I need to hide.

I mean.... Gold would understand....right?

No, no, it's fine. I shouldn't doubt myself or Gold for that matter.

I just need to learn to let down my mask and shield and live normally.

No one can get in the way of this bond we all have.

My father is in prison for all his life now, (yes, I know I wrote like, I dunno, 10 years??? or something? and obviously I didn't know how prison sentences worked sooo) Ennard is..... I don't even know where the guy is, and I guess my depression hasn't fully wiped out yet, but hopefully that won't matter either.

So what changed after that day of celebration?

Well, other than the fact, that it got less awkward thankfully, we visited the toys.

And I was glad. Last time I've seen them was when I was still human, and probably a little kid.

The walk wasn't very far away, but we still put on some clothes because it was almost december, and an early snowfall came yesterday too.

(yes, we put on clothes, no need for logic here, so throw it out the window)

The toys didn't live in a house, probably because there was more than ten of them in there, and they were still in business with entertaining kids in the restaurant, so we went after all the kids were gone from the place.

How can I describe everyone?

I guess I should probably go in order, so I'll start with Toy Freddy.

You can tell the guy is really frustrated and nervous all the time, given by how many people he has to look out for, plus BB and JJ. (and we all know, those kids are devils)

He wasn't meant to be the leader, it would've been Freddy, (who everyone now refers to as Withered Freddy- you know the one from the parts & services room)but all of them got taken apart and none could function properly anymore. They could still talk and move and walk, but still, no one wanted them to take a more important role, so Toy Freddy became the new leader. He wasn't too happy, but he does his best, and honestly, he does a good job, even if he messes up sometimes. He get's really busy, so we don't really have time to talk, so I can't say anything else about him.

I guess the next one is Toy Bonnie.

He's... really sweet. I know, shocking! For someone who was a complete asshole before the place shut down, he changed a lot. And by a lot I mean a LOT.

His voice isn't annoying anymore either, wich I'm surprised I'm even saying this, but really. He sounds like an actual guy, not someone who tries way too hard to be a girl. Also, his makeup is gone too.

As for his personality, he is really kind. I couldn't even believe it was him when I heard what he was saying. No he wasn't that 'I'm gonna compliment you until you think I changed' type of guy, but he really means what he says. I know it.

Toy Chica.

The Toy Chica I remember was really mean and gossiped a lot. Like her partner, she changed too. In a good way. She tries to make friends and not come off too mean when she gives her opinion, and I like that. Definitely not the girl I new a long time ago.

Mangle is the next one, and to be honest, she hasn't changed.

...

She's still the kind, caring and sweet person that she was before.

I'm really glad for that.

Wonder why a certain fox has a crush on her. (insert Lenny face here)

Withered Freddy doesn't differ that much from the other Freddys. The only different thing is probably the fact that he is a lot more experienced and wise.

I have nothing to say about him other than that.

Withered Bonnie is cool. He can be a little too annoying when he curses too much, but the guy is great. I respect him a lot.

Withered Chica can be a little mean sometimes and harsh. But she jokes a lot, and everyone knows she doesn't mean it in an offensive way.

Withered Foxy isn't much different from Foxy. The only huge difference is his ego I guess.

Cuz' Foxy is an egotistical bastard.

I think that's everyone. Like I said BB and JJ didn't change that much, nor Withered Golden Freddy and Puppet.

This night I had a conversation with Gold.

(note; this is how every chapter will end, with a conversation between the two)

- So how do you think it went?- I jumped at the sudden question.

- They definitely changed. A lot- I replied with a sigh of relief.

- Good to hear. It's nice to sometimes see what changed after a while, huh?

- Pfft. Did you even know them before all this?

- Nope.

- I guess I should've seen that coming. I would tell you what changed, but I'm too tired.

- Is that the only excuse you got?- he smirked.

- Any better?

- Nah, I'm too sleepy.

- Oh my god, I love you.