New year, new start

-- I just realised that this book's christmas special was supposed to be in two parts, but I never wrote the second one because of lack of time. I'm sorry, and even though I wrote it in the other book's new update, I'll say it here too, I was drawing on my tablet, if you want to check the pictures out they're all in that book's update, and I won't put up any of my drawings here unless it's GoldTrap. And shockingly even though it's my OTP I haven't done any pictures of them yet, wich is weird. Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this New Year chapter, mostly just talking and fireworks, (and drinks) and Happy New Year to every one of you out there! I am really grateful for your support on this book, this is the first story that hit 1k views, wich is INSANE like holy crap! It makes me happy that you like this story, even if it's a little cringy for me. Only the old chapters though. --

Springtrap's POV.:

It wasn't midnight yet.

No, it wasn't. It was an hour away from that. From the turn.

The turn that switches the year 2017 into 2018 on calendars, posters, computers, phones and all that.

It's one number more, but it means so much.

We made it so far already.

And I'm so glad that we're not dead and nothing huge or bad happened.

So far at least.

Anyways, to lighten the mood and to get out of this depressed view of life, let me update you on how we were gonna celebrate this turn.

Gold wanted to bring me to a view were we could see the fireworks. We didn't decide to set ones manually, wich was fine, giving how hard it actually is and how much it costs.

As for the others?

Well, they had plans as well.

I guess I can say that this turn wasn't going to be celebrated together that much.

But one thing we did promise to Freddy was that once the public fireworks were all done, we would head back to the house and actually celebrate. Probably to drink and all that, wich was fine. I get it. People tend to drink on days like this.

Trusting Gold to pick out a place for us to watch the fireworks was clear and straightforward.

He did lead me to two beautiful places before. So I can't worry.

It almost seemed like this was a second date. It could've been taken that way, sure, but at the same time...it was the turn, wich was more important.

Still, I looked forward to it, and Gold even blindfolded me, and carried me bridal style to the place. We came early, just so we wouldn't miss any of them and get comfortable before it starts.

He layed me down on the grass that felt...odd. The grass was different, indicating that we were far away from home or the two other places I have been in before with my partner.

Gold lied down as well next to me, holding his head up with one of his hands, on his side, before speaking.

- You can take it off now- he gently said and I nodded, taking the cloth off to reveal the beautiful night sky. I took my time to look at my surroundings, noting that we were on the edge of a forest, on a cliff like area. It seemed like we could almost fall, but it wasn't tilted for as to just slide down. It really was a wonderful place to look at and an even better one for viewing the fireworks.

What can I even say about them?

They were pretty and delightful. It wasn't as new as in the other years I saw them in the past, but it was different with Gold.