Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Legends!
Italicized- Juvia's thoughts
Bold- Just to emphasize
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BA-DUMP BA-DUMP BA-DUMP...

Juvia can hear her heart beating so loud and fast. Maybe Gray-sama is my first love. No no no he can't be. We're too young and, and...

Juvia is too preoccupied to notice that they've arrived.

"Hey Juvia!" Gray said.

"Yes Gray-sama?" Juvia said and continued walking.

"We're here."

"Huh? oh!"

They walked closer to the bench where a group of people are hanging out.

"Oi there!" Gray yelled.

"Gray!" the people chorused.

"Oi Gray! Who's that? Your girlfriend?!" a pink haired guy said, smirking.

"Of course not Natsu. By the way guys, this is Juvia Lockser, a transferee"

"Hello there! Juvia is pleasured to meet you all. Juvia hopes we can be friends," Juvia said while smiling.

"Hello Juvia-san! I'm Lucy Heartfilia. It's nice to meet you," a blonde cutie told her.

"Hey Juvia-san! I'm Erza Scarlet. I'm the oldest one in the gang and your very welcome to join us," the scarlet haired nerd looking girl said.

"I still don't believe she's not your girlfriend Bigfoot," Natsu said before turning to her and said "Hi Juvia! I'm Natsu Dragneel. Please be careful with this guy here."

"Nahh Tabasco Sauce! Don't brainwash her!" Gray said to Natsu while the two other girls are laughing and whispered to her, "Don't mind him. He's always like that."

"Hey! You're the one brainwashing her!" Natsu countered then wrestled with Gray.

"Don't mind them. They're always like that." Erza told her which made her laugh because that was what Gray told her a while ago.

They hang around until it's time for their first class.

"Natsu, Lucy, Juvia is actually our classmate." Gray said.

"Already figured that out. Very well then. See you later!" Erza left for her class.

The four of them proceeded to their classroom where Juvia spent the whole period observing Gray.

--------•-------•-------•------•------•------
§§§ AUTHOR'S NOTE §§§

I'm so sorry. I kinda suck at it.