Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia and Gray climbed aboard the bus together and sat in their place earlier. She wants to ask Gray about Lucy. Does Lucy have a crush on Gray? Does Gray like Lucy? So what about Natsu?

She's imagine scenarios of how to ask Gray of these questions because she was very uncomfortable of how Lucy acted. She was panicking whe she blurted out...

"Does Natsu like Lucy?"

"Hahahaha! What!? Well it's not my secret to tell but you can tell me if you like Natsu," Gray replied.

"No no no no Gray-sama you're mistaken. I-i-i don't like Natsu-san. I was just able to observe it."

"Oh hahahahaha! I thought you liked that bastard. Very well. You can ask Natsu about that."

"Oh okay." Maybe I should not push it now.

To avoid awkwardness, Gray started to ask Juvia a tirade of questions.

"What's your favorite movie?"

"I really don't like movies."

"Oh. We should watch sometime. I'll show you that it's not that bad." It made Juvia blush.

"What about books?" Gray continued.

"Uhh... I love reading the classics. But I really like To Kill a Mockingbird."

"Really? We have that one at home. Though I rarely read. I'm a gamer. A League of Legends player for that matter."

"Oh. Is that the game where your aim is to destroy the enemy's base?"

"Exactly! I'll teach you sometime how to play it."

"Yay! Thanks Gray-sama."

Gray continued to ask Juvia questions until she reached her stop where she had to say goodbye.
----•------•------•------•------•------•----
§§§ AUTHOR'S NOTE §§§

Sorry guys. I know this chapter sucks.