Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His favorite color is black. He doesn't feel cold easily despite the strong airconditioning. He likes to sit in front. He listens attentively. He participates actively in class. He's very good in English, Science and Math.

Juvia was able to observe all of that in the span of 3 hours and she thinks that HER Gray-sama has it all. She can't stop thinking about him as hers though she has no right.

No no no. Lucy-san is too close to Gray-sama. No no no. She's a love rival. Love?! No no no. We're too young, this can't be love. But what's this?! Ughh!

She kept thinking about those things as well in those 3 hours. She can't help but notice Lucy as well because she and Gray are sitting next to each other.

RIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIING!

Their teacher gave them their assignments and bid them goodbye.

She's still arranging her things and putting them in their bags when Lucy, Gray and Natsu approached her.

"How was that Juvia?" Gray asked her.

"Juvia thinks it's very nice," She answered.

Juvia just observed you the whole time Gray-sama.

"And now Ladies and Gentleman, let's proceed to the best part of all. Lunch break!" Natsu said dramatically and putting his arms around Lucy's neck and dragging her out of the room.

"Not very gentlemanly," Gray said.

Oh! Juvia doesn't have to worry. It seems like Natsu-san has a crush on Lucy-san.

"Come on Juvia," She heard Gray said.

They walked out of the room together while hearing yelling ahead of them who is supposedly Lucy. Juvia is very conscious of her heart beating loudly that she was afraid that Gray might hear it.

When they reached their rendezvous with Erza, they walked together to the canteen where they eat lunch. There's enough seats for all the students in that school that they didn't have a hard time finding a vacant area. The three (Natsu, Lucy and Erza) were talking so loudly while eating and only Gray was talking to Juvia.

He's so gentleman.

She should've felt out of place but she didn't because of Gray.

RIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIING!

The bell reminded them that they still have next class.

Another 3 hours to observe Gray-sama.

The gang parted ways, Erza goes to a side and the others go to the other. The four of them all went to their classroom together.

--------•-------•-------•------•------•------
§§§ AUTHOR'S NOTE §§§

I'm not really confident about this.