Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ever since she was an infant, Juvia has been suffering. Everyone hates her, even her parents. She was brought to an orphanage by her mother because they noticed that 'grief follows her'. Everywhere Juvia goes, it's always raining. And now, more people will hate her as she transfers to another school.

Juvia left the orphanage when she was 8, and ever since that day, she learned to live alone. She works on the streets, selling different goods and she supports herself in her studies.

She was in middleschool when she transferred to a new school. Everyone hated her on the very first sight.

-

"Drip, drip, drop," she whispers while waiting for the school bus on the shed for it is raining. Finally, tires screeched in front of her and she climbed aboard the bus. When she was inside, all students stood up and clapped their hands as she walked on the aisle, all except for one dark kaired boy wearing a necklace with a cross pendant. He was sitting next to the only vacant seat on the bus.

"OI! Stop that idiots! You're so noisy," the dark haired boy yelled.

Suddenly the rain outside stopped and the sun shone brightly. It was the first time Juvia was able to see the sun and it was when she laid eyes on the dark haired boy. She blushed unknowingly.

"Noisy brats," the bus driver, Elfman said.

Juvia continued walking down the aisle when a snowy haired boy tripped her and the whole bus, and again except for the dark haired boy, erupted with laughter. She continued walking until she reached the vacant seat.

"Can Juvia sit here?" she asked.

"Sure," the dark haired boy answered.

"Juvia is very thankful -"

"Gray. My name is Gray Fullbuster."

"Juvia is very thankful Gray-sama," she smiled.

"My pleasure. Uh. Just ignore them okay? And I'm sorry for what Erigor did to you. That's the one who tripped you."

"Juvia is okay so it's okay. Oh juvia haven't introduced herself to Gray-sama. I'm-"

"Juvia," he interrupted her.

"Oh? How did you know?"

"You keep on talking in third person and you keep on saying your name. Haha! And what's your surname?"

"Lockser. I'm Juvia Lockser."

"Nice name you've got huh?"

Juvia blushed.

"Are you a transferee?" Gray asked her.

"Yeah. Juvia is a transferee. Ooooh... Juvia is overjoyed."

"And why is that?"

"It's the first time she had a friend."

"Like, Seriously?!" Gray exclaimed, facing her.

"Yeah. People hate Juvia because rain follows her."

"But, it's not raining."

"Yeah. Juvia is wondering too. This is the first time she saw the sun."

"It's nice. Right?"

"Yeah. So nice..."

They both drifted to endless chitchatting with Gray interviewing Juvia. They stopped when the bus finally arrived at their school and got off the bus together.

"I'll introduce you to my nakama," Gray suggested.

"That would be nice."

They walked on the field towards the bench near the garden. Walking side by side while Juvia's heart goes ba-dump.

--------•-------•-------•------•------•------
§§§ AUTHOR'S NOTE §§§

~hi guys :) this is my first fanfiction. I hope you like it!