Chapter 2

After a couple of days past Yoongi went to get the information of his fan, as he did he had gotten a notification by the devil themselves. Yoongi smiled softly at the post "a blessing?" he read as he got into his car before starting to head home. When he arrived home he ignored everything and went straight to his bedroom "Let's see, Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi hummed as he looked up the name on facebook "is this..." Just when he was in disbelief Jungkook walked in "Hey have you seen... oh" They looked at each other as Jungkooks' eyes looked over at the computer. "I can explain!" he stood up covering the screen. Jungkook backed away slowly out of the room "I couldn't care less who you're fucking" he spoke before leaving.

Yoongi took his seat staring at the screen "it's a guy?" After collecting himself, he headed back out to Namjoon's work place as fast as he could possibly get there. "I'm sorry but can I see Namjoon again?" he spoke as he walked up to the desk. The attendant turn from her computer "oh, it's you again" he could hear the careless tone of voice. "Can I or what?" he asked annoyed, she rolled her eyes pressing the button "Mr. Kim your friend is here.. again" she gave his a glaze. No response given, "I'm assuming his out" she shrugged.

The attendant went back onto her computer as Yoongi sigh, asking "can I wait?" she looked so dead inside as she pointed at the lobby "wait over there" she said turning to look behind him. Yoongi looked over at the lobby, staying silent he shook his head okay sitting down he waited for what felt like ages. The time kept passing just as he stood up to leave Namjoon step out the elevator "hey, you found that girl?" he had a small chuckle to his voice. "You fucking asshole" Yoongi lashed out at him.

They headed inside the office, taking a sit on the couch Yoongi looked very upset. "you know I don't fuck with guys" he said. Namjoon chuckled "I know, but I also know you'll still fuck him" Yoongi stayed quiet, he wasn't wrong. Whenever he wants to fuck around whoever is around is who he wants. "Fuck, how am i going to do this?" he questioned. "Well just give out those vip passes like usual" Namjoon shrugged like it wasn't anything new. "you're right, dude let me get you a free pass. How many in total?" "possibly 5" Namjoon responded to him as they both stood off the couch. "Bet, okay thank you Namnam" Yoongi smiled at his friend as he was basically getting thrown out.

Finally getting home he walked through the front door seeing Jungkook sitting on the couch eating. "Hey Bunbun" he said with a gummy smile. Jungkook looked over at him thinking he went crazy. Yoongi closed the door behind him as he sat on the couch. The silence was a little too loud, Jungkook couldn't take it any longer "what do you need?, fucking creep" he asked annoyed. "finally, fuck dude I need five vip passes" he said as if it was nothing, Jungkooks' mouth popped open "the fuck?" he finally said. "What? Come on! I have a plan, one is for Namjoon" Yoongi pouted

"fine" Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, he could not believe he just agreed to this. This stupidity, honestly. "Thanks Bunbun!" Yoongi gave the biggest gummy smile as he got off the couch and headed to his room getting on twitter to announce a give away.

@MinYoongi
"Important Announcement!

I have been talking with the crew and we decided on giving back to some fans!, giving 4 vip passes out to one winner and 3 people of their choice to bring along.
  How to win? Just tag me in the hottest pictures you have of yourself! it will totally be random. Good luck!"

Start Date Nov 21 2017 6:30 pm
End date Nov 22 2017 6:30 pm
-