Chapter 10

| IMPORTANT = do you guys want the chapter of Taekook? That's all |

Hoseok sighed as he woke up to Seokjin yelling at jimin and Jimin back at him "What are you two fighting about?" He asked rubbing his head getting off the couch. "Look who's finally awake don't you have a date?" Jimin faceplam as Hoseok looked confused "wait what?" He questioned "we took you're phone when you fell asleep last night and you know yeah anyways let's get you ready!" Seokjin said happily.

"Wait you guys did what?" Hoseok asked as he was dragged into the bedroom "What would look nice?" Jimin questioned looking at hoseok "where are they going again?" Seokjin asked looking through his closest "I think he said to a cafe?" Jimin replied Hoseok just sat in confusion "uh guys?" He tried to get them to pay attention but they were arguing all over again. Hoseok sighed and got up.

"GUYS!" he loudly said as they stopped and looked over at him "what?" Jimin asked "I'm going home his not picking me up here" he replied as the guys looked even more excited "LET'S GO!" Seokjin practtily yelled as they all went to Hoseok house. |Time Skipp|
"Hoseok hurry up!" Seokjin yelled
"Yeah we didn't dress you like a doll!" Jimin yelled as well as Hoseok slowly walked out of his bed room "guys.. I don't wanna wear this shorts.." Hoseok said shyly. They only smiled.

"Hoseok we know you have a small problem with showing off" jimin placed his hand on his shoulder "But you have a good body show it off okay" Seokjin finished as he put his hand on his other shoulder. "Okay.. thanks guys" Hoseok smiled at them. Seconds later the door bell rang.

"HOLY WATER HIS HERE!" Hoseok yelled out and was about to run back into his room as the other two grabbed him and dragged him towards the door. They opened it to find a blushing Jungkook and a worried Taehyung also a some what upset Namjoon.

"Why are you guys here?" Jimin said in disappointment "weren't you two having sex and you were supposedly be at work right now" Seokjin crossed his arm annoyed "I know I know but this little kid right here called me saying that his friend and him needed a ride" Namjoon looked over at Jungkook who only looked down "hey don't blame him it was my car that broke down!" Taehyung tried to help out but Namjoon only gave him a galcre that made him look down too.

"Uh.. was this a bad time?" Yoongi pop out of no where Hoseok cheeks turned red. "Oh there you are!" Jimin said happily "finally kid!" Seokjin sighed "What are you doing here!" Taehyung yelled as he was about to walk up to Yoongi. "Shut up Taehyung. Sex calling me huh" jimin stared at Taehyung as he stopped and rubbed his head "anyways here take him please I'm sure we have enough drama here" Seokjin slowly pushed Hoseok to a confused Yoongi.

"Wait what!?' Taehyung yelled as he was about to grabbed Hoseok Seokjin grabbed him and Namjoon pulling them both by the ear inside the house "you two have some expansions" jimin smiled at Jungkook who walked in by himself "by bring him home by 12am?" Jimin looked at Seokjin who nodded "byee" jimin closed the door.

"Do you know what just happened?" Yoongi questioned. Hoseok shook his head no as they walked towards Yoongi car and got inside "well you hungry?" He asked as Hoseok nodded softly. He didn't understand why he was so shy again this wasn't the Frist time he was with Yoongi alone. Hoseok looked over at Yoongi who moved very quickly giving Hoseok a deep kiss. Hoseok was surprised but kissed back deeply. Hoseok moved back to take a breath "sorry.." he said

Yoongi sighed "No I'm sorry.. You just looked really cute I wanted to steal a kiss" Hoseok face turned red as he put in his seat belt "it's okay" he softly said as the drive off. Time Skip again
They arrived and parked getting out Hoseok looked down at his clothes.

"Man why short my thigh can be seen" he softly said to himself "I think you look good with shorts" Yoongi said grabbing Hoseok hand "uh can I hold you're hand?" He asked as Hoseok nodded shyly. They hold hands while walking towards the cafe. A lot of people stared at them making Hoseok even more embarrassed "we can stop holding hands if it embarssing" Yoongi smiled softly at hoseok. He was surprised Yoongi was being so soft and kind towards him.

"No it's okay" Hoseok replied smiling back at him. Yoongi softly blushed but Hoseok didn't notice as they entered the cafe it was so color it took the eyes off him. "Wow it so colorful!" Hoseok said looking around "Yeah? I'm happy you like it I thought of you when I was wondering where to go" Yoongi walked Hoseok to his seat and than sat in front of him. Hoseok blushed again "really Why?" He asked "because you're a sunshine and I want to be a part of you're lightful smile" Yoongi ordered for them.

There order arrived as they began to eat.

"Yoongi can I ask something?" Hoseok asked looking down

"What's the matter?" Yoongi questioned staring at him

"Why do you keep trying to talk with me?" Hoseok sighed looking up at him

Yoongi blush lightly again looking down "well..." he started

"Well?" Hoseok replied

"When you left with tears in your eyes after that night...i don't know what happened to me I was so hurt I even cried.. I didn't want that smile I saw before end up dying because of me" Yoongi looked up at hoseok grabbing his hands.

Hoseok blushed and grabbed his hands back "Do you really mean that? Or do you just wanna fuck again?"

Yoongi chuckled a little than gave Hoseok one of his gummy smiles. Hoseok blushed a deep shade of red. He has never seen a smile like that come from Yoongi before.

"I mean I wanna get to know you and build up to an actual relationship" Yoongi replied Hoseok smiled softly at him but before he could reply. A women's voice yelled towards them "YOONGI YOU FUCKING JACKASS" she yelled out as they both looked at her.

It was that women from before "Uh Marisa?" Yoongi looked confused. Hoseok looked away moving his hands away as well.

Yoongi looked over at him, than back at Marisa.

|To Be Continued |