Chapter 12

Hoseok moved his hands away from Yoongi as he looked away. Yoongi looked back at Hoseok than at the women. "So what's this huh? A new play toy? Huh!?" Melissa looked pissed off. Yoongi got in front of Hoseok "what are you doing here? How did you even know I was here?" Yoongi damned to know.

Melissa shoved Yoongi "Who cares about this you're my man! But look at you your over here with some.. SOME GAY ASS MAN PLAYING AROUND!" she yelled towards Hoseok. "MELISSA DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" Yoongi yelled back. Hoseok stood up taking a deep breath.

"No need to fight. You're problem well be leaving now" Hoseok said with a crack in his voice. Yoongi looked at him worried as he was about to walk away he grabbed his wrist. "Hoseok wait.." he said. Melissa pulled yoongi's other arm towards her "Yoongi stop this right now.. you know the deal! Stop playing with our future!" Hoseok pulled away softly "maybe you should have talked about this before you came on to me again.." he said tears filling his eyes. Yoongi just watched him walk away in tears again.

"What do you want? What are you doing here huh?" Yoongi pulled his arm away from hee roughly. "Yoongi you can't do this! You know what our parents want! Stop being a.. a H O E!!" Melissa started to cry. Yoongi felt no sadness towards her all he could think of was Hoseok. "You can go tell my father to suck someone else's ass." Yoongi said in a cold tone and ran out the cafe shop leaving Melissa crying.

"Hoseok! Hoseok!" Yoongi yelled out looking around. He saw Hoseok walking down the path towards the park. "Hoseok!!" He yelled out towards him he looked back. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" Hoseok walked towards him quickly "Yeah I just ran over here you know I'm good" he said smiling at him. Hoseok sighed

"Hoseok I can explain what she was talking about" yoongi took a hold of Hoseok hand. "Explain than" he said looking away from him. "My father wants me to marry even doe I told him I was already looking at soemone else and the point that I'm a singer" he said Hoseok just rised his eyebrows. Yoongi sighed pulling Hoseok into a hug. Hoseok was surprised with the action.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked

"Hugging you duh" Yoongi replied

"Let go of me" Hoseok said trying to pull away but Yoongi wouldn't let go.

"I won't let go until you believe me!" He damned as he keep his arms around Hoseok.

People were kinda staring at them as they walked past. Yoongi just gave them a small smile and a wave.

"Okay! Let go I believe you. You don't wanna get married with someone else because you're a singer and want to make sure you're fans know you're available" Hoseok said pulling away

Yoongi was still holding his hand giving Hoseok and sad exprencation. Hoseok sighed looking down at his feet.

"Annd because you had eyes in somebody else.." he said in a whisper

Yoongi smiled softly pulling Hoseok into another hug. "That person is you Hoseok." He whispered into his hear. Hoseok face turned red pulling away from him. "Nope goodbye" Hoseok started to walk away from Yoongi again. Yoongi only smiled and walked next to him. "Huh goodbye" he said rolling his eyes Hoseok laughed.

|Time Skip They Found A Cheap Place To Eat|

Hoseok sat down at the small table with yoongi seating in front of him. Hoseok was looking throw the menu but Yoongi was more interested on Hoseok and his movements. "Hoseok.." Yoongi said softly as Hoseok looked up from the menu. "What?" He questioned. Yoongi smiled lightly at him "when you read something that you don't think is good you make this cute face" he said. Hoseok cleared his throat looking back down at his menu nervously.