Teenage Years

************************************************************************************************************14 years old ************************************************************************************************************

He lives in Palmyra Pennsylvania now and is just starting school. Some kids look at him as if he's a hideous monster with his long jet black hair straight in the front and spiked in the back. He wears all black everyday not talking to anyone just stairing off into the distance. Then one day a girl named Caitlyn asked him if he wanted to sit with them and he shook his head yes. This was the start of a life long friendship between him and her. They dated on and off for most of the school year but mostly they remained friends. They grew apart when she went to highschool but once it hit the summer they were the best of friends.

************************************************************************************************************16 years old ************************************************************************************************************

He is currently dating a girl named Jennifer Torrance (She's my current girlfriend and also on wattpad in my followers) and they are in 9th grade at Palmyra are high school. They don't have classes together but they still hangout everyday outside of school for hours. They are almost never apart if you can imagine. They don't really fight but when they do its over stupid things. Life for him is getting complicated, his father is dying and his mother doesn't even pay attention to him or his little sister anymore. They only have eachother and thats all they need because they are strong.